Question about Lazada Purchase / Shipping Process

jarrcbb

Recently (2 weeks ago) I ordered something from Lazada that I guess it wasn't in stock in Thailand. The shipping process went as follows according to their order tracking:

2014-07-27 15:44:43 Your item(s) has been shipped by our logistic partner with tracking number LZTXXXXXXXXXX

2014-08-06 09:42:25 Your item(s) has been successfully delivered.

Though no item has been delivered and I can't figure out what shipping service would use that tracking number. My current assumption is that it was shipping to the Lazada warehouse and they have yet to ship it out to me. But they haven't in the past 4 days...

Has anyone had experience with this?

In my orders (here in Bangkok) success email has always been received well after delivery. One thing to remember is they will call to be sure someone is available before attempting actual delivery as it is a pay on delivery service.

In my orders (here in Bangkok) success email has always been received well after delivery. One thing to remember is they will call to be sure someone is available before attempting actual delivery as it is a pay on delivery service.

Only some are pay on delivery. Not all!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have bought 5 things in 3 separate transactions recently. In each case they phoned to confirm the order.

Then the delivery company (Kerry logistics in my case) called to confirm on the day of delivery.

If your status is showing delivered - and you prepaid - I would be concerned and call the Bangkok office who are very helpful.

Used them many times.

First experiences were good, past few months simply put terrible

Best to phone them and see.

In my experience, one order i cancelled before it was sent out, for a month every day they attempted to deliver and make me pay for it.

One order, i had to send back because instead of male white shoes, i received female blue shoes. Again few shouting matches to get it resolved.

One big order of 20 fans driver did not want to carry it, so he pulled up around the corner and demanded i unload it all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Go to aftership.com, and select the logistics provider being used, usually Kerry or CJ GLS and enter your tracking number to see the progress. Once you know which logistics provider is being used, you can google for a phone number to call, which I've done a few times and got a quick response in English language, or of course you can send them an email which I've had good results from as well. I've experienced some problems when ordering several items which are provided by different sources, and usually tell the Logistics provider to wait until they have ALL the items before delivering.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I used to give Lazada an unqualified endorsement but my most recent transaction has soured me on their payment method

I used my BB ATM card to pay them when last week I ordered a mobile and case.  They accepted the order, sent me the confirmation with expected shipping date

The day arrived and at around 3 PM I get an email telling me that my order has been cancelled due to the item not being in stock at the "vendor" .  First thing I did was check the web site and sure enough the vendor still showed 2 items as still being in stock.  When I called Lazada they apologized and stated that I would get my money back in 7 to 14 days and that I called too late to cancel the case that was to be delivered the next day

Duh,  you order a phone and a case and since Lazada cancelled the phone order don't you think they would be smart enough to realize that a customer doesn't need a case for a phone that they are not going to deliver 

My complaint is that I did not cancel the order, the vendor lied about his stock, and I am now forced to wait for the refund to show up in my bank account.  In the future I will wave the convenience of paying online and make the delivery guy deal with the payment