Songran whitewash stained my Pcx

Jinjo14

Easy fix  replace the windscreen  Toothpaste is abrasive and might leave a dull appearance instead of a crystal clear screen The finest rubbing compound you can find might to the trick but I would try on a very small spot first, Strange about the wife covering everything with the paste, Anybody getting close to our truck with the paste got a piece of bamboo whacked across their nearest body part WE still ended up having to take the truck to a good detail shop in Udon to get the dull white stain off the truck.  LOL

polish with toothpaste

There are several methods that can give good results but you must pay attention and follow the instructions fastidiously. As your shield is probably not as damaged as a headlamp that has seen a decade of the elements perhaps a simple headlamp polish should suffice. I have used ultra-fine grit sandpaper on badly yellowed/hazed car/bike headlamps but it may be a bit much for a windscreen. I use a Cyclo polisher to do the applications but I'm sure any random orbit polisher would do a fine job and the upside is you will have a polisher for waxing/polishing your car/truck. Copy and paste the following search into Google

headlight lens polishing

You will have a lot of options.

F1

And what the skinny legs,short pants runny nosed kids are doing now is putting different coloured stain in little bags and throwing them violently,, where is the fun?

So if you wake up the next day feeling a bit green it's probably because you really are.