Looking for business partner/s for import - export business

KhunBoy

Hi All
I am looking for like minded people either in Thailand and / or overseas who are looking to start an import export business. I am located in Chiang Mai and familiar with Asia and are able to source for products made locally, nationally as well as internationally. I would like to link up with as many people and markets as possible in Asia, Europe, America, Australia and Africa and is open to ideas and suggestions from any interested party. Please PM me soon.
Regards
Peter

You're not the guy I saw at the wood market arguing over the price of bulk coasters are you?

Bit of a long shot but if that guy and his family who were with him read this, you're a disgrace. No wonder Thai people have a bad perception of farang with people like you around. Edited by mynameisphil

who are you asking mynameisphil ?

OP.

Was at the wood market yesterday and there was a family of Italians or Brazilians or something, older guy, thai wife and two idiot sons, clearly buying for im/ex.

Thai lady was giving them prices and the one son was a complete prat. Literally saying 'No, no, what's wrong with you! What don't you understand, you're stupid, I won't pay this price, I want this price, not a baht more. Are you gonna give me this price? You're wasting my time' etc..

Complete prat. My girlfriend spoke to another worker there in Thai about them and apparently they'd been there an hour tryna get some 10 baht coasters down to 2 or 3 baht, shouting and huffing and puffing the whole time. Really wanted to clap the one guy, was getting so vexed just watching them.

In the end they didn't buy a thing, saw them around the rest of the market pacing all the stalls looking for coasters and barging people out of the way.

Genuinely ruined my day, I was pissed off for hours afterwards thinking about it. Edited by mynameisphil