Penang Thai consulate operating hours 10-15 August 2014

I wanted to confirm that the Thai consulate will be closed Monday and Tuesday, 11-12 Aug 2014 to observe Queens Day / Mother's day.  And it will reopen Wed, Thurs, and Friday, 13-15 Aug 2014 regular hours.

Any other recent changes would be appreciated also, particularly for multi non-o for visiting family.

Their holiday list only shows the 12th. But the 11th was only recently made a holiday.

You will need to show 400k baht in the bank to get the multiple entry non-o visa and that is only info given by an agent that was reported by a member. I have seen no recent reports of them being done.

Savannakhet Laos is only recent location that has been reported as doing them and with no financial proof needed.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Their holiday list only shows the 12th. But the 11th was only recently made a holiday.

You will need to show 400k baht in the bank to get the multiple entry non-o visa and that is only info given by an agent that was reported by a member. I have seen no recent reports of them being done.

Savannakhet Laos is only recent location that has been reported as doing them and with no financial proof needed.

mate of mine got his 1 year spousal done in Penang a couple of months ago months ago

Quite a few Malaysia National holidays coming up , so should check before going