"Giving back happiness" campaign...everyone seems to use this

vspin134

First off us the government...now we see more business using this for marketing campaign - car dealer 0 zero percent interest, half off shabushi giving back happiness campaign, free movie,.... sounds kind of smart but now is overwhelmed.

you can never have enough happiness.I liked it when the generals gave the "world cup to everyone" via free to air thai TV.

They are currently trying to clean up a lot of mess...good luck to them.And the west,instead of criticising the state of "thai democracy" should look in their own backyard first.

The west IMHO...could do with a bit of happiness too.

I worked in a Ponderosa Steakhouse as a teenager. It was a cafeteria-style restaurant, with the workers at different stations behind the line, dispensing salads, bread & rolls, etc and pushing extra-cost items like desserts, sour creme for the potatoes, etc. We were suppose to smile broadly and act happy. In fact, we were hired because of our ability to look perky and pleasant.

The General Manager would prowl behind us and if one of the gals looked a little glum, he would hiss in our ear "look happy, g-d dam-n it" I wonder if that's what we're suppose to do now. Look happy! Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

I worked in a Ponderosa Steakhouse as a teenager. It was a cafeteria-style restaurant, with the workers at different stations behind the line, dispensing salads, bread & rolls, etc and pushing extra-cost items like desserts, sour creme for the potatoes, etc. We were suppose to smile broadly and act happy. In fact, we were hired because of our ability to look perky and pleasant.

The General Manager would prowl behind us and if one of the gals looked a little glum, he would hiss in our ear "look happy, g-d dam-n it" I wonder if that's what we're suppose to do now. Look happy!

that is normal in the service industry.....

The NCPO and previous PT Government both guilty if this ridiculous practice of randomly creating new public holidays on a populist whim. A disaster for business and the economy. Just goes to show that "populist policies" are not just the preserve of the Shinawatras. Crazy.
  • Like 1