ed-visa next extension

I came here 2 years ago on a ed-visa and now started my 3rd year of studies. I saw a post about new rules. I have my next extension at the end of this month. Will I have a problem being I have already studied for 2yrs with out leaving.?
Ive already done my first 90 days for the 3rd year. This will be the next extension for another 90 days. Edited by keithet

I hope I'm grandfathered in being I already paid for my 3rd year and was approved by ministry of education by interview.
But nothing seams normal anymore...

I got married a couple of months ago I hope I will not have any problems changing my reason to stay based on marriage after I finish this third year of school. But who knows what new rules will rise by then...
I will complete school at the end of April 2015.

I hope I'm grandfathered in being I already paid for my 3rd year and was approved by ministry of education by interview.
But nothing seams normal anymore...

I got married a couple of months ago I hope I will not have any problems changing my reason to stay based on marriage after I finish this third year of school. But who knows what new rules will rise by then...
I will complete school at the end of April 2015.

You can change the reason for your extension to marriage at any time you want and still attend school without the need to get extensions every 90 days.