visa for a father

Hi.

I;m currently on non imm-B visa, which expires on september 27th,

(that is a single entry visa, before that for  9 months i stayed on tourist visa, i teach kitesurfing and my company is not willing to get me new working visa)

I have a baby with  a thai girl,   my daughter is one year old

Is it possible to transfer this visa to non-O, based i;ma father? My friend who also have a baby told it is possible, but he lives with his gf.

My problem is i;m  not with my gf, we broke up few months back.  She allows me seeing my baby, but we do not live together

I want to be in Thailand with my daughter, but not sure what to do. i think  getting new tourist visa is not an option

Is there possibility of transferring the visa? and what are the requirements??
thank you 

Based on the birth certificate naming you as the father you can get a single entry non-O

For extensions of stay, first you would need to legitimize the child as yours and file for joined custody over the child. When that is done it is possible to get one year extensions of stay if you can show an income of 40,000 a month or 400,000 baht in a bank account in your name in Thailand.

For legitimisation see: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/381917-how-to-gain-parental-rights-as-a-father/

You could also apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child. You will need to have them with you when you apply.

Their birth certificate (plus a copy) and a copy of their house book.

Can you get this 60 days extension multiple times? Or just one time and then have to leave?