Shadow Minister For Immigration Office (australia)

Good Morning Thailand, :D

This morning I had the opportunity to speak with the office of the Shadow Minister for Immigration ( Federal Labor Party) about constant refusals (application not believed to be genuine) for a short term visa for G/F to Australia.

I was told that the directives and guidelines are being set down by Canberra and are NOT the fault of the embassy in Bangkok. I was told that further applications would prove to be unsuccessful.

MY COMMENTS: The John Howard Liberal government needs to be given a swift kick up the arse at the next Federal election. Their track record in power has now become a criminal farce. Don't ya just hate being ruled over by FAILED solicitors. :o

Good Morning Thailand, :D

This morning I had the opportunity to speak with the office of the Shadow Minister for Immigration ( Federal Labor Party) about constant refusals (application not believed to be genuine) for a short term visa for G/F to Australia.

I was told that the directives and guidelines are being set down by Canberra and are NOT the fault of the embassy in Bangkok. I was told that further applications would prove to be unsuccessful.

MY COMMENTS: The John Howard Liberal government needs to be given a swift kick up the arse at the next Federal election. Their track record in power has now become a criminal farce. Don't ya just hate being ruled over by FAILED solicitors. :o

Yes the directions etc... come down from Canberra....How the Embassy interpret those could be a problem. But the Shadow Immigration Minister is probably not the best person to ask about the current governments policies....perhaps Ms Vanstones office would be better equipped to handle your enquiries.

However if you have had numerous applications rejected then it would be futile to apply again unless you have had some fairly drastic changes in the your situation.