Why Thai Women cut off their husbands' penises

Scott

Absurd discussions.

For more details of offences against the body, especially bodily harm, see the Thai Criminal Code Section 295 Section 297.

Section 295 Whoever, causes injury to the other person in body or mind is said to commit bodily harm, and shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding two years or fined not exceeding four thousand Baht, or both.

Section 297 Whoever, commits bodily harm, and thereby causing the victim to receive grievous bodily harm, shall be punished with imprisonment of six months to ten years. Grievous bodily harms are as follows:

1. Deprivation of the sight, deprivation of the hearing, cutting of the tongue or loss of the sense of smelling;
  2. Loss of genital organs or reproductive ability;
  3. Loss of an arm, leg, hand, foot, finger or any other organ;
  4. Permanent disfiguration of face;
  5. Abortion;
  6. Permanent insanity;
  7. Infirmity or chronic illness which may last throughout life;

Infirmity or illness causing the sufferer to be in severe bodily pain for over twenty days or to be unable to follow the ordinary pursuits for over twenty days.

many years ago when I first started living in Thailand I was awoken one night to my then live in gf who had my old chap in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other!!! blink.png

turns out one of my old gf's had called the condo in the middle of the night and the concierge had put the call through which was answered.... 

I will never know if the actions were just to scare me or she was actually going to do it.... she got booted out 'literally' 

It wasn't a very nice experience I can tell you whistling.gif

Saw an interview between a wife and husband on Thai TV maybe 10 years ago, or more.   The plain looking wife pushed her husband on stage in a wheel-chair, apparantely he had strayed, she had taken action and now he loved her again - quite romantic

In what country?

I sleep on my stomach.

A recent survey (Australian news paper) somewhere came up with figures that married or in a relationship men only marginally more than married or in a relationship women owned up to having extra sexual activity with a different partner.

From my experience Thai women seem to have way less issues with bonking you than there white sisters, i do love the way they act so prim and proper until the first kiss.

I have seen this happen in the UK. That was a scorned gay man on his partner. Not confined to women or Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, many guys lives are controlled/dominated by their dick and not whats between their ears.

A male human phenomena perhaps............. smile.png

They need to come up with some stiff penalties to discourage this activity. 

Thats the hard truth.

No doubt something is wrong with Thai penal codescheesy.gif

Surely 'penile codes' ? whistling.gif

Are you one of those chaps that explain jokes that everyone else gets?

Does this single explanation perhaps account for both the preponderance of Thai katoeys AND why Thai ducks are so big and fat while the chickens are the size of sparrows?

Chickens are not the size of sparrows.  Those are actually sparrows. 

for this very reason I go to bed with a stunt c0kc double.

You like sleeping with a man that has an identical penis to yours?

No we are not all like yourself. Its ok this is thailand.. i prefer just a stunt cokc thanks.