Perfect Thai Girl

Donz

We are not weak because we want to talk about it guys, so give us a break. Its just that when you read this site and others often, you begin to feel a little isolated with your feelings for your wife/gf. I mean, you have to admit the vaste majority of threads on this subject are negative right? You read enough of them and you begin to think 'Christ, am I the only guy out there who has found a Thai woman that he loves and is really happy with?'

This thread is great because for the first time I have heard from men who are happy with their lot that aren't in my social circle. It is very comforting to know that there is a positive trend in relationships out here. To slam guys for expressing their feelings is a little lame, are you worried that too much eostrogen will fly around and you'll suddenly grow breasts?

Insecurity rules! :D

I think some people may be jealous :D

So you think saying something nice about your Thai girlfriend etc is signs of insecurity ?? :o

Many people say nice things about my Thai girlfriend and I am sure they are far from insecure... :D

I was asking because of there is too many negative posts about there Thai gf's on here, People always complaining about everything and I wanted to know does anyone else here have a great relationship with there Thai gf/wife etc like I do, because i was starting to think no-one had one due too all the negative threads on here about thai girls.

It cant be a bad thing to post a positive thread now would it? Or should all thread just be negative??

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not weak because we want to talk about it guys, so give us a break. Its just that when you read this site and others often, you begin to feel a little isolated with your feelings for your wife/gf. I mean, you have to admit the vaste majority of threads on this subject are negative right? You read enough of them and you begin to think 'Christ, am I the only guy out there who has found a Thai woman that he loves and is really happy with?'

This thread is great because for the first time I have heard from men who are happy with their lot that aren't in my social circle. It is very comforting to know that there is a positive trend in relationships out here. To slam guys for expressing their feelings is a little lame, are you worried that too much eostrogen will fly around and you'll suddenly grow breasts?

So you think saying something nice about your Thai girlfriend etc is signs of insecurity ?? :o

Many people say nice things about my Thai girlfriend and I am sure they are far from insecure... :D

I was asking because of there is too many negative posts about there Thai gf's on here, People always complaining about everything and I wanted to know does anyone else here have a great relationship with there Thai gf/wife etc like I do, because i was starting to think no-one had one due too all the negative threads on here about thai girls.

It cant be a bad thing to post a positive thread now would it? Or should all thread just be negative??

in reality out of all the posts so far there has only been a couple of negative ones, and you allways get some slightly trollish posters for whatever reason.

in reality out of all the posts so far there has only been a couple of negative ones, and you allways get some slightly trollish posters for whatever reason.

Yes well thats true

i still say brown skin,big t!ts. :D

I say you got a holiday for an incorrect post this aint bedlam my son

I agree, the main forum is no place for fun tongue in cheek comments. Serious discussion only please gents! :o

Edited by bkkmadness

aah noel and mittheimp (john deehan hahaha)

come on you two, wouldnt you be better off spouting your bitter and twisted whinges in a beer bar somewhere?

this is a positve thread about thai girls and if you don't like it don't drag it down.

Hmmm, rather defensive, eh! :D

Your little snipe about beer bars is interesting, possibly bordering upon the Freudian...? :o

it takes a particular kind of unhappiness to go out of your way to criticise people who are speaking positively about their wives and girlfriends.

back in your box gonk :D

Edited by leftcross

I agree, the main forum is no place for fun tongue in cheek comments. Serious discussion only please gents! :o

Hmmm...

Perhaps every thread should be in the form of a poll, only multiple choice yes/no answers allowed for fear of the sensitive being knocked off their perches by opinions in conflict with theirs?

Woe betide those that tick the wrong box, as they may be destined for 'Thomas Cook' territory... :D

On a more positive note, dependent on your point of view of course, I do wonder why anyone has to tell the world how wonderful their partner is. Perhaps they are seeking some sort of reassurance, but if so, why? :D

It smacks of the types who have to tell you ad nauseam as to how rich, successful, accomplished etc they are.

IMHO. those that really do 'have' tend to see no need to broadcast their good fortune to the world; they just savour it. :D

Edited by Noel

Hmmm...

Perhaps every thread should be in the form of a poll, only multiple choice yes/no answers allowed for fear of the sensitive being knocked off their perches by opinions in conflict with theirs?

Woe betide those that tick the wrong box, as they may be destined for 'Thomas Cook' territory... :D

On a more positive note, dependent on your point of view of course, I do wonder why anyone has to tell the world how wonderful their partner is. Perhaps they are seeking some sort of reassurance, but if so, why? :D

It smacks of the types who have to tell you ad nauseam as to how rich, successful, accomplished etc they are.

IMHO. those that really do 'have' tend to see no need to broadcast their good fortune to the world; they just savour it. :D

what are you talking about :D

I made a thread about great Thai girls and to see if anyone also has one because of all the negative posts and topics about them, I think you have totally missed the point.

How is it the same as boasting about how rich/suceessfull you are??

Why do you have to wonder about someone posting something about there gf's/wives.

Do you think its wrong :D

On a more positive note, dependent on your point of view of course, I do wonder why anyone has to tell the world how wonderful their partner is. Perhaps they are seeking some sort of reassurance, but if so, why? unsure.gif

You must be a little thick if you are still posting the unsure gif. at the end of your sentence. As everyone has said, its just a nice positive thread where posters can say nice things about their partners. To have a problem with that I can only guess you are either unhappy with your own wife or perhaps your life in general. Whichever one it is, I wish you luck in sorting it out then perhaps you too could enjoy yourself on threads a little more. :D

Not really, having pride in your gf and boasting about your bank account are two different things. Can you see that?

Are you still unsure? :o

the guy, Noel, is a classic case of a 'mood hoover'.

you know, he walks into a room and sucks the atmosphere out. he butts into conversations that have no bearing on his own sad existence and tries to bring them down because it hurts him that others are happy. he pours scorn on good fortune because it evades him.

back to soi cowboy for you, silly boy.

you know, he walks into a room and sucks the atmosphere out. he butts into conversations that have no bearing on his own sad existence and tries to bring them down because it hurts him that others are happy. he pours scorn on good fortune because it evades him.

As I live in Pattaya, I very much doubt I will be joining you at your local in Soi Cowboy.

However, should you ever venture to Pattaya, my girlfriend and I would be happy to meet up with you and your lady.

Then you can spout off about me to your heart's content with at least a modicum of knowledge.

The same invitation applies to 'bkkmadness'.

Fair enough?

As I live in Pattaya, I very much doubt I will be joining you at your local in Soi Cowboy.

However, should you ever venture to Pattaya, my girlfriend and I would be happy to meet up with you and your lady.

Then you can spout off about me to your heart's content with at least a modicum of knowledge.

The same invitation applies to 'bkkmadness'.

Fair enough?

Well why dont you just say something nice about your girlfriend then and be happy dude? Just join in with a little bit of happiness, why spend your life throwing spite at people? It's not so hard is it? :o

On a more positive note, dependent on your point of view of course, I do wonder why To have a problem with that I can only guess you are either unhappy with your own wife or perhaps your life in general. Whichever one it is, I wish you luck in sorting it out then perhaps you too could enjoy yourself on threads a little more. :o

Well you've got me sussed. Both apply to me I suppose. If we all had fullfilling contented lives we wouldn't have landed ourselves here and the last thing we'd be doing is posting in an up market chatroom.

What's your explanation BKK madness? :D

On a more positive note, dependent on your point of view of course, I do wonder why To have a problem with that I can only guess you are either unhappy with your own wife or perhaps your life in general. Whichever one it is, I wish you luck in sorting it out then perhaps you too could enjoy yourself on threads a little more. :D

Well you've got me sussed. Both apply to me I suppose. If we all had fullfilling contented lives we wouldn't have landed ourselves here and the last thing we'd be doing is posting in an up market chatroom.

What's your explanation BKK madness? :D

waiting for the football? :D:o:D

It is a nice change to read about positive relationships when the other half is Thai. I have had my ear bent on several times from friends moaning, she does this, she does that! Its good to go into the relationship being aware of the horror stories, but also going into the relationship understanding each others cultures is important too.

I have a friend who has a Thai wife, but neither of them are making any effort to understand each others languages, so they have this barrier and he wonders why he is miserable!

Just a shout for us English gals as well! We can make pretty ###### good wives as well! I like football and me and my boyf always watch it together. I let him go out with his mates and do anything he likes! We have a great relationship and we have had comments from people saying 'I wish I had what you have!'

Its a very equal relationship mine, and I think thats the secret to most relationships.

With the buying shoes thing, that is very normal in all females in all

countries. I think its in our genetic make-up! :o

Off thread but could someone please please please explain the freakin' shoe thing to me?

It is a nice change to read about positive relationships when the other half is Thai. I have had my ear bent on several times from friends moaning, she does this, she does that! Its good to go into the relationship being aware of the horror stories, but also going into the relationship understanding each others cultures is important too.

I have a friend who has a Thai wife, but neither of them are making any effort to understand each others languages, so they have this barrier and he wonders why he is miserable!

Just a shout for us English gals as well! We can make pretty ###### good wives as well! I like football and me and my boyf always watch it together. I let him go out with his mates and do anything he likes! We have a great relationship and we have had comments from people saying 'I wish I had what you have!'

Its a very equal relationship mine, and I think thats the secret to most relationships.

With the buying shoes thing, that is very normal in all females in all

countries. I think its in our genetic make-up! :o

Off thread but could someone please please please explain the freakin' shoe thing to me?

Ive tried to understand the shoe thing from different girls, they always say that they need this or that shoe because they want to wear it with this or that, or this is in fashion, or this looks pretty blah blah blah.

Just like my finacee cant understand why I play the PS2, when i tell her why she has a blnk look on her face. I just think its a girl thing with the shoes as gaming is to guys... well maybe

When I point out to the Mrs that I've had the same pair of shoes for 5 years, she looks at me like I'm mad! The other thing about shoes for the ladies is that the most uncomfortable ones must always be worn when you have got the farthest to walk! Still love her though.

Oh and Noel - I definately respect your right to post doubting views on this topic, but there was no need to get all insecure and have to mention that you have a girlfriend and live in Pattaya just because someone questioned it! :o

When I point out to the Mrs that I've had the same pair of shoes for 5 years, she looks at me like I'm mad! The other thing about shoes for the ladies is that the most uncomfortable ones must always be worn when you have got the farthest to walk! Still love her though.

Oh and Noel - I definately respect your right to post doubting views on this topic, but there was no need to get all insecure and have to mention that you have a girlfriend and live in Pattaya just because someone questioned it! :o

Yes the stelleto's or what ever there called, the ones with the really high heal. I would break my ankle if I tried to put them on.

I think Noel may be insecure for even mentioning he has a gf

Oh and Noel - I definately respect your right to post doubting views on this topic, but there was no need to get all insecure and have to mention that you have a girlfriend and live in Pattaya just because someone questioned it! :D

Yes the stelleto's or what ever there called, the ones with the really high heal. I would break my ankle if I tried to put them on.

Donz.... I have to slap you now! :D (time for spelling lessons!)

STILETTO's - the very, shamefully high-heeled shoes! Do NOT wear them DONZ :D

ps. there are NO perfect Thai girls, same as there are NO PERFECT women in the world ... GOT THAT!!!? :o

Oh and Noel - I definately respect your right to post doubting views on this topic, but there was no need to get all insecure and have to mention that you have a girlfriend and live in Pattaya just because someone questioned it! :D

ps. there are NO perfect Thai girls, same as there are NO PERFECT women in the world ... GOT THAT!!!? :o

Well atleast im perfect, And i dont think they make stiletto's in my size.

Should not answer... but YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!!! I'm sure you can find some stiletto's in your size ( in downtown Bankstown) - hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :D

Should not answer... but YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!!! I'm sure you can find some stiletto's in your size ( in downtown Bankstown) - hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :D

So i take it your from sydney, also why do females need 40 pairs of shoes?

Just found this topic and it may have veered too far off now, but I will add my story. I have been married nearly 36 years to the most perfect woman (Thai, naturally). She has borne me two children that are now grown and doing well, with three grandchildren. Our relationship has gone through phases, with the first being mutual attraction, sex and having fun. The second came when the first kid came, with the characteristics being mutual attraction, sex and having less fun (responsibility intervened). As we aged, we are entering the third phase, with less parental responsibility, but still retaining mutual attraction and sex (although I might offer some criticism here, but maybe not :o ).

Throughout all of this we have been partners, friends and lovers. I have never entertained a moment where straying was an issue. She is everything to me and has provided me with a life that is very rewarding. Now it is her time ... we are nearing retirement and expect to spend a good share of time in Thailand. Her family is amazing ... great people, no sick water buffalo (quite the opposite), and a joy to be around. I could not ask for better, and I cannot imagine life without her.

If there was a competition for the perfect wife, I would nominate mine immediately.

Sorry if this is sappy, but it is the truth. When we married, I didn't know it would be forever, but now I cannot imagine life without us together.

I don't think that any of us have been saying that our significant others are "Perfect" in the zero flaws sense, in so much as we're saying that they're "Perfect" for us. I read through all of the negatives from Noel. That fella has issues. I'm more of the opinion that to be willing to go online and state proudly that you have a wonderful partner that is "perfect" for you is far from insecure. Wanting to tear down a positive thread because people are praising their relationships, that speaks of more insecurity that I can imagine. If there is something we want and can't have, we always try to find a negative about it, or a reason we don't need it. That is what I see from Noel, I pity him.

Now, the shoes... :D My wife and ex-wife were connoisseurs of shoe! I do think that after years of standing near shoe racks that I've picked up at least a little understanding of the practice. It's the difference in thinking... Men will wear any pair of shoes with virtually anything or anywhere we go, aside from the dress blacks or oxfords, I mean we do have class. :o Ladies on the other hand like to coordinate... Shoes match blouse or belt, blouse matches skirt or pants, my ex even matched her panties and bra to something... I don't know what, maybe the color of her pubes. :D The point is, there are so many styles and so many fashion statements to make. I remember the first Christmas with my 1st wife, we were both young and struggling. I wanted to get her something really special. I saved to buy the most beautiful dress I could find... it was a nice one and I knew she'd look gorgeous in it. I gave it to her for Christmas. She was so surprised and happy. I hit it big!!!!!! Then she said, now we'll have to go shopping to buy me some shoes, a purse, a new bra and panty set, a slip and some nice panty hose. I just about died... that dress was a months salary almost. Oh well, live and learn.... I buy my current wife a new fishing pole every year and hope she forces me to get the full set... new boat, more tackle, lures; so far she hasn't taken the bait. :D