Seeking Responsible Moving Company; Phuket to Bangkok

EBlair48

I need to move  about 250 kilos of furniture  from Phuket to Bangkok so not  too large a  truck needed. The items are  fragile, valuable and require expert packing and  handling. Any recommendations?

Thanks

@ GiantFan

If the highly irritating radio jingle is anything to go by then, yes, PUSCO is still up and running, Peter and all.

Slightly off topic - none of the usual radio stations in my car seem to work anymore - just static, what gives!

Ha ah couldn't agree with you more about the radio ad. Extremely annoying!!!

I have used Big move a couple of times and they seem professional. Looked like they had a good routine with packing and so forth, and they have a manager who speaks fluent English as well.

Edited by Kaalle

Haven't had cause to use them myself but have heard good reports about Peter the owner of P.U.S.C.O maybe other members could concur ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have used P U S C O on a couple of occasions for various things and found them to be excellent. Peter Brickell (an Aussie) is a very personable guy and worth speaking to for your situation.

His telephone number is : 084 843 3492 or 076238824...............or at least they were when I last used him!

Good luck.