options when visa runs out and no funds

I spend 1,000,000US in 11 years. Most of it was spend on tons of airfare, great hotels,wonderful and wild women and great whiskey. The rest I spend stupidly....And ohhh I had more fun than anybody I know!!!

Many is possible,

after a burn out syndrome, followed, by a a life changing wrong decision which triggered suicide attempts

and Psychiatric treatment,

I spent 1 Mill Euro + in 16-17 years in TH and my home country for a nice life style,

trips with Asian women to EU, holidays there and for financing Girlfriends and their families

and my own children in TH and EU (statutory child support).

Was fun rolleyes.gif but not any more. blink.png Can understand the OP.

Had, have friends, who helped me, one even with great generosity.

No family ties anymore, as next of kin are dead or not in contact with me. Special the oldest son in my home country, who keeps it with the Thai saying, "No money, no honey!" sad.png

Whats's your point money begets sanity?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to why some people would choose to retire in Thailand-in my case $5,000 per month buys me a five-star serviced suite, plenty of delicious food and transportation with plenty of money left over for incidentals including medical care at Bumrungrad plus it's not COLD in Bangkok. I can't stand cold weather so spend half the year there from November through April. The people are friendly and with modest tips the service is very good.

I am in Total disbelief of this posting by the OP. 1 million gone, lived here 10 years, checked all support avenues, home country wants nothing to do with him help wise, begged and borrowed his acquaintances to silence. Get real. This is a JOKE on TV

Life's joke to you ? Then I see this kind of jokes everyday.

Of course you do. There are fools and their money parting company everywhere everyday. Nothing new about that but having a fool broadcast it on TV is rather new.

I spend 1,000,000US in 11 years. Most of it was spend on tons of airfare, great hotels,wonderful and wild women and great whiskey. The rest I spend stupidly....And ohhh I had more fun than anybody I know!!!

Many is possible,

after a burn out syndrome, followed, by a a life changing wrong decision which triggered suicide attempts

I spent 1 Mill Euro + in 16-17 years in TH and my home country for a nice life style,

trips with Asian women to EU, holidays there and for financing Girlfriends and their families

No family ties anymore, as next of kin are dead or not in contact with me. Special the oldest son in my home country, who keeps it with the Thai saying, "No money, no honey!" sad.png

Ah gee thats to bad and you failed math and self control too.

I am in Total disbelief of this posting by the OP. 1 million gone, lived here 10 years, checked all support avenues, home country wants nothing to do with him help wise, begged and borrowed his acquaintances to silence. Get real. This is a JOKE on TV

Life's joke to you ? Then I see this kind of jokes everyday.

Of course you do. There are fools and their money parting company everywhere everyday. Nothing new about that but having a fool broadcast it on TV is rather new.

does it seem humourous to you when you see someone get themselves in such a state?

• Like 1

10 minutes to get a real job? cheesy.gif

That would not be far fetched in USA--if you want to work can get min wage job at BurgerKing , McDonalds and many other places. McD's hires older retired workers who want to suppliment their retirement wages only problem is that its so expensive to live in most of USA (Florida is pretty cheap)

thats why I retired over here my income goes a lot farther.

• Like 1

Sounds like troll post ansd in any case incredably stupid. If your Thai wife who you walked away from to be with your Thai G/F won't give you money for a ticket home divorice her and even if land and homes (you say she has 4 and a car) were bought during the marriage YOU ARE ENTITLED TO HALF.

Tell her if she sells 1 of the homes and gives you the money she can keepthe rest , I am sure she would jump at that offer.

Reason I say troll post he says can't walk/ work then why hasn't he applied for USA disability benefits or Social Security benefits? And if this has been for long time should have been receiving $$$$ already. Can't live great on it but can live here on SS.

Many is possible,

Whats's your point money begets sanity?

No point at all, just my story.razz.gif

After some time in insanity with tendencies, to commit suicide , I came to the conclusion,

first use the money (up) than you can kill yourself, if that is still in your mind.

And made that posting, because, some doubt the easy possibility to loose here, that kind of sum.

gringo99, on 15 Aug 2014 - 18:47, said:

1 million $ Lol hw u can believe him . This guy say l come with 1 million $ in Thailand after 10 years he lose all and he said l lived in poverty fiew year . Lol 1 million $ in Thai even if l take hooker everyday l live more than 40 years in Thai .his story so fake

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

Many is possible,

Ah gee thats to bad and you failed math and self control too.

"failed math" ? Can you explain that, I normally not that bad in that "area".

"self control" ? Yes, I was, I am insane in some style and the special doctors will have a name for it,

I was in "treatment" 1996 in that regard.

But I have something, that fits you.

=Moral indignation is in most cases, 2% morale. 48% inhibitions and 50% envy.=

flipa.gif

12000 baht u can live .Thai people are human some earn less than this and they live .we dnt have double stomach .my exgf work nurse in ubon ratchathani gouvernament hospital .she earn 8900 baht month no pay rent only electric water . I not feel she live in poverty . I live sometimes less than 12000 b month OK l not pay rent l m owner .

• Like 1

Cambodia u earn 6.5 % 36 month with aba bank and earn 6.9% with Phnom phen commercial bank on 36 month also . U can up to 7.5% if l not mistake with PP commercial bank for 72 month . U pay 15 % tax on interest not resident & 6% as resident or u can investissement in trading company also wat l do 5% to 10% month start on 10000$ my Cambodia gf work there . Royal financial consultancy .

• 1 month later...