Chief investigator says mastermind abroad financed violence against PDRC protests

Lite Beer

Its shocking to think they needed an investigation to find this out. The dog on the street could have figured this out.

figured it out, yeah

but investigation and finding proof is necessary

even if some people will still denie - as always

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They found that 'Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country.'

While the Yingluck government was in power.

Operations known as "false flags" are rarely proven and easily attributed to conspiracy theorists and other nut jobs. There are several historical precedents for them which are worthy of reading.

In this case only the "third hand" knows and even then... ?

Edited by 96tehtarp

"Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country."

So the culprit was Suthep?

It clearly states, "from abroad" agenda again ?? number 3 on the topic trying to hog it with anti investigation propaganda ??

So it was someone from abroad who wanted to destabilize the Yingluck government. Gee, Suthep and others inside of Thailand wanted the Yingluck government to fail, maybe they have friends abroad.

You don't seem to have realised that PTP - the reds and the man from uncle were attempting to destabilise the country from 3 years ago, I thought that was very obvious to anyone with the slightest ability to think

The PTP was trying to destabilize the country they governed? You'll have to explain that one a little more clearly.

It clearly states, "from abroad" agenda again ?? number 3 on the topic trying to hog it with anti investigation propaganda ??

So it was someone from abroad who wanted to destabilize the Yingluck government. Gee, Suthep and others inside of Thailand wanted the Yingluck government to fail, maybe they have friends abroad.

You don't seem to have realised that PTP - the reds and the man from uncle were attempting to destabilise the country from 3 years ago, I thought that was very obvious to anyone with the slightest ability to think

The PTP was trying to destabilize the country they governed? You'll have to explain that one a little more clearly.

If you really don't get it then you never will, you honestly believe it was pure incompetence - I don't and I also stated the same many many months ago on TVF

May I also add that (without going back and reading the OP) that the statement read - destabilise the "country" which PTP played an active role

• Like 1

Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country.

btw

IMHO purpose of the violence against PDRC was to destabilize the PDRC in the first line

with the PDRC failed then one could imagine that the PTP could continue to govern = destabilize the country (e.g bancruptcy as a result of the rice scam)

then the savior from abroad would be called in by the desperate people - a man who has proven that he knows hoe to become very rich

I am not saying this was the "master plan" - just playing with my phantasy

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

now let me think did his/her surname start with the initial T......or was it another Billionaire fugitive living outside thailand

Yes it really is hard to think who it could be. What we need is Chalerm as he is the master of knowing who it is based on an initial ?

One would hope that after the investigations are completed that an arrest warrant would be issued for this masterminds arrest. One can only dream.

• Like 1

now let me think did his/her surname start with the initial T......or was it another Billionaire fugitive living outside thailand

If it would be Europe, they would have already proof that it was Putin laugh.png

But most probably you are right it was Mr. T living in D and recently had birthday celebrating in P

Or maybe the Ferrari rich kid who we have never heard about since he fled....? Or maybe that rich Monk who we don't hear about anymore and who also vanished to some unknown place...?? crazy.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes it really is hard to think who it could be. What we need is Chalerm as he is the master of knowing who it is based on an initial ?

One would hope that after the investigations are completed that an arrest warrant would be issued for this masterminds arrest. One can only dream.

Then a request for Interpol to issue a Red Notice which would seriously hamper his globetrotting and might actually lead to his arrest and extradition.

• Like 1

Great, but by not telling the name of the mastermind, you can make any claim (which would be favorable to the Junta).

If the police chief wants to get some credibility he should give names.

Is it normal for Police in any country conducting a thorough investigation to reveal all before the mastermind has been apprehended and/or conclusive proof has been collected?

Please...

you think the police are normal in Thailand?

Please....

Great, but by not telling the name of the mastermind, you can make any claim (which would be favorable to the Junta).

Is it normal for Police in any country conducting a thorough investigation to reveal all before the mastermind has been apprehended and/or conclusive proof has been collected?

Please...

Please....

NO but now slowly getting there, was It Thaksins B-in Law that was the old police chief, over the last 3 years ?? or school chum ???

All Thailand are seeing some inroads in the police force --regards a slow clean up, it may take 3 years to put is straight.

Please...

Please....

NO but now slowly getting there, was It Thaksins B-in Law that was the old police chief, over the last 3 years ?? or school chum ???

All Thailand are seeing some inroads in the police force --regards a slow clean up, it may take 3 years to put is straight.

I hope you're right but I can't see it personally

Please....

I hope you're right but I can't see it personally

Beauty is only in the eyes of the beholder ---I am betting all my satang on the army pulling Thailand around--nowt to lose.

So ...

The police were tasked by the NCPO

They found that 'Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country.'

Logical conclusion, ....

It was Thaksin.

Yeah, right.

Posters here are basically blind.

Is there any particular reason why someone like you that has extensive knowledge in all things Thai only has 37 posts?

that's a strange thing to say

you are like the second or third poster to think that someone who just joined should be given a thousand bonus posts to start.

but still, that is not the craziest thing I have read here.

So ...

Logical conclusion, ....

It was Thaksin.

Yeah, right.

Is there any particular reason why someone like you that has extensive knowledge in all things Thai only has 37 posts?

But he/she has been a poster all the way back since Aug 10 ... Any guesses regarding previous nicks?

• Like 2

So ...

Logical conclusion, ....

It was Thaksin.

Yeah, right.

But he/she has been a poster all the way back since Aug 10 ... Any guesses regarding previous nicks?

you guys are weird, you know that?

• Like 1

"Investigations have revealed that the actions were part of a larger movement aimed at destabilizing the country."

Strange. I'd thought that destabilizing the country to the extent that there would be a military coup was the objective of the Democrats/PDRC. The PTP rightly or wrongly seemed to favor the status quo which was to continue a stabilized country.

• Like 2

So ...

Logical conclusion, ....

It was Thaksin.

Yeah, right.

that's a strange thing to say

you are like the second or third poster to think that someone who just joined should be given a thousand bonus posts to start.

but still, that is not the craziest thing I have read here.

Basically the suggestion is you know little or nothing. And I agree.

• Like 2

If it would be Europe, they would have already proof that it was Putin laugh.png

But most probably you are right it was Mr. T living in D and recently had birthday celebrating in P

Or maybe the Ferrari rich kid who we have never heard about since he fled....? Or maybe that rich Monk who we don't hear about anymore and who also vanished to some unknown place...?? crazy.gif

oh yeah,

all of them have a strong motive. not?

Edited by sweatalot

Strange. I'd thought that destabilizing the country to the extent that there would be a military coup was the objective of the Democrats/PDRC. The PTP rightly or wrongly seemed to favor the status quo which was to continue a stabilized country.

see my post above

it was not about destabilizing the country but about destabilizing their enemy ( PDRC)

and - may be they were prepared for a coup 2006 style that they thought they could handel or even utilize