Pet Friendly Hotels / Villas for the weekend?

PomRakBKK

lol im just teasing. i just used google when i went to ko samui and many hotels came up. Try the first link at trip advisor, there are reviews for the pet friendly places

Edited by lust

Hotel website often post in pet friendly web site but you may find out by calling that they do not really accept pets. When in Hua Hin we used to go to Ibis Hotel, they accept pets. It is south of Hh just before Cicada market.

There's probably others but we've used Ibis all over Thailand and they always accept pets.

• Like 1

Try to check IBIS hotel. "Pets allowed" is their policy. We rent a house here so I don't know about IBIS HH, but we stayed in IBIS NANA in BKK with a cat, no extra charge for pet (as some hotels impose). It's convinient to call their booking center, ask all the details and book if you like it.

Hotel website often post in pet friendly web site but you may find out by calling that they do not really accept pets.

that's true!!! you'd better check the hotel if they allow pets. agoda and other booking websites for information only.