Claims of Australia's biggest oil discovery in 30 years

webfact

What is it now, about US$100 or just under, a barrel?

So around 300 Billion US$ worth.

Stone the crows.

Close, 30 billion US$.

Pump it all up and its gone in three days.

Or use little, only in Australia for australiens,

lasts much longer and could be sold for a much higher price, eventually....lock.gif

I'm an AustrALIEN pohm. For me I don't care if it is only 1 barrel. It will be one less we have to buy off the yanks or the arabs.

Australia is the ninth largest energy producer in the world but would run out of petrol in just three weeks if imports were interrupted. A new report claims Australia's fuel supply is a national security issue. Australia's Fuel Security, commissioned by the NRMA last year (2013), found that Australia imports 91 per cent of its fuel, up from around 60 per cent in 2000 and will be completely dependent on overseas fuel by 2030,

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/breakfast/fuel-security/5278572

• Like 1

There's more where that came from.

.....and yep, it's in Oz and not being talked about........

The Australian govt lacks vision.....there's either douchebags in power aka Russ/Gillard or this fool Abbott.

What's next? Shorten?

Give me a break. Australia is doomed. Even if Oil started pouring from every crevice in the country, these imbeciles would still fekk it up.

According to many posters on this forum...this harbors the prospects of a US invasion of Australia.

Don't be silly. The U.S. was planning on invading Australia anyways. The fact that there's oil there is mere coincidence.

Madmax2.jpg

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

• Like 1

According to many posters on this forum...this harbors the prospects of a US invasion of Australia. cheesy.gif

Seriously speaking, this also harbors good news for the Australian economy and people.

Chuckd,

Put quite simply, China would descend on them & tear them a new <deleted>......this is Chinese land now.

• 2 weeks later...