Briton Arrested For Killing Thai Girlfriend

george

I hope he can get some of the money back that she got from him, clearly it was her plan to grab as much as possible and do a runner.

He wanted the benefits of a young lady and was prepared to invest much in a business for them both, what a shame she decided to scam him.

Fair play to the old boy and good luck to him.

These are the kind of scum that really should get round up and deported. The awdasity to condone the murder of some girl over a sugar daddy relationship gone wrong. I hope he gets every bit of what he deserves.

What sad miserable pathetic pepole guys like him, Sunreader & Neeranam must be to think it's ok to kill your hoe just because she is a hoe. It's like picking up a snake and killing it because it bites you! <deleted> you knew it was a snake when ya picked it up.

He knew he was a crusty old scum bag and she was a 26yr old hooker when he gave her the money. In this case the Hooker is in the right and hopefully the family of the hooker or her husband can get every last penny from that stupid farang as well.

Edited by Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets be controversial here

He had he guts/passion to make a stand albeit senseless

How may guys past their use by date think they are going to succeed with an investment in Pattaya ?

Well yes sad and tragic,but a salutory lesson to the potentials that read this forum.

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

We have a young lady dead. Thats a fact and that is sad and tragic.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

But again feel the tone of the retorts, replies and comments on this thread.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

And maybe, There but for the grace of God , go I" might be another.

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

I do offer my condolences to the girls family.

:o

Ok Gang .... rip me apart

Yeah, sounds like a crime of passion indeed. But that is usually not a defense. Not sure about an insanity defense in Thailand, but there is no indication of that. Attempting suicide when faced with harsh Thai justice sounds pretty rational too ...

And come on, that age difference is more or less normal for Pattaya. Now 85 and 18, that's a bit extreme.

Edited by Thaiquila

Read the tone of the posts on this thread.

We have a young lady dead. Thats a fact and that is sad and tragic.

We have an older man who stated he did it and attempted suicide. Thats also very sad.

I would probably guess that the old guy came to his senses and is very remorseful over what he apparently did.

But again feel the tone of the retorts, replies and comments on this thread.

All the holier than thou individuals, as usual I might add, ready to castrate, kill, hang shoot or draw and quarter the bloke.

I am not a religious person, but it sure brings to mind some at least quasi religious thoughts. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" might be one

And maybe, There but for the grace of God , go I" might be another.

Why as much venom in the posts, does it make each of us who post like that somewhat stronger or in some way superior? I kind of feel bad , because maybe someday I will find myself in such a prediciment..

I do offer my condolences to the girls family.

:o

Well put.

Sir,you have put it far better than I ever could.Agree wholeheartedly.

well said ??? am i the only older man with younger thai wife who seems to be taking her time before taking it all - maybe she does not know where to get the gub - tell me everyone how long before my younger thai wife puts boot in - uve now been waiting 5 years + still my father was 60 when i was born and my mother was 24 (he british she swiss) - also she had a lot more money than my father - my grandfathers second wife was 35 years younger than him and they lived happily for a long time together

??? am i the onjly one that still believes in love regardless of age difference

Ps: im also into lust a bit same as any normal couple :o

Lets be controversial here

He had he guts/passion to make a stand albeit senseless

How may guys past their use by date think they are going to succeed with an investment in Pattaya ?

Well yes sad and tragic,but a salutory lesson to the potentials that read this forum.

Indeed a senseless stand. Much better to walk away or at least negotiate a life long supply of booze in the bar to be, which considering the continuous price hikes wouldn't be to bad of a deal.

I hope he can get some of the money back that she got from him, clearly it was her plan to grab as much as possible and do a runner.

He wanted the benefits of a young lady and was prepared to invest much in a business for them both, what a shame she decided to scam him.

Fair play to the old boy and good luck to him.

These are the kind of scum that really should get round up and deported. The awdasity to condone the murder of some girl over a sugar daddy relationship gone wrong. I hope he gets every bit of what he deserves.

What sad miserable pathetic pepole guys like him and sunreader must be to think it's ok to kill your hoe just because she is a hoe. It's like picking up a snake and killing it because it bites you! <deleted> you knew it was a snake when ya picked it up.

Where is your compassion,man?Do you think he decided to do this over a nice cup of tea?The way you put it sounds like racial supremacy.Ha Ha! Bloody farang got what was coming.Maybe one day you will step out of line for one reason or another and when YOU are deported I presume you will count yourself as "scum."

He knew he was a crusty old scum bag and she was a 26yr old hooker when he gave her the money. In this case the Hooker is in the right and hopefully the family of the hooker or her husband can get every last penny from that stupid farang as well.

Edited by baboon

Here we go again... seems like us farangs have been the focus of attention in the past few weeks! Since when was oral (as in spoken) reconciliation abolished? The answer to a wee tiff these days seems to be a bullet/knife in the chest?

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out ibsears

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

Relax there Money Man. The 62 Year guy had no right to kill the 26 year old girl and he should be punished for his crime. No doubt about that. The other fact is probably that she was a money girl and only cared about his money not his heart ,so she is no good either. Although the stupid bloke should have been able to figure this out before this unnessary event happened. Another Thing Mr Money Man forgets to talk about is when the Thai people do harm to Farangs like the NZ case. I did not see you post anything against a Thai criminal. Stop being basied Mr Money Man. There are dirt bags in Wertern society as well as Thai society so open your eyes more next time you post an opinion.

this is in no way an attempt to plead the guy unguilty but anyone who lives here for a while knows how these public lady's lifestyle is.Anyone know they lie and cheat as they believe in it theirselves.But they do it in such an unprofessional way that it is easy to find out the truth.

And anyone also knows how their temper is when they are confronted with their own lies and they risk to lose the golden farang goose.

Anyone even considred that this could be an act of self-defence.

ibsears said,

"A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

What would you consider the correct length of time in jail for killing someone?

How about Hanging!!! After all what does he have to offer the human race!!

You don't know what he has to offer the human race. Hang him and you'll never find out. Jerk!

What do you have to offer the human race?

Dear Gonzo the Face... I share your perspective on this one.

Thailand offers a Godsend for older men. Lets forget the 'ugly, depraved, failures' line of denounciation for a moment.

There is the Sex trade and the Companionship scenario. All over the world, young impoverished women (in relative terms) find companionship with, sometimes, vastly older men.

This can be a Beautiful and rewarding experience for both parties.

I know of a young, chesty and fiesty (farang) woman who has had four relationships with men old enough to be her father. She has not taken any of their accumulated wealth, but instead...Prefers the stability of the situation. Don't ask ME why?

There is nothing like an old fool...

The phrase howls around.

...and why?

Because farang gentlemen invest their money in actively attracting their fellow "citizens" into the "Honeypot" that is Pattaya. (Read Farangland)

Now I like Patters for what it is. My wife likes it aswell. She thinks it's a hoot! But the "convenience" of it's farangspeak culture masks the shifting sands culture beneath.

Settling down to a life with a young wife (and her family) in Surin, for instance... Is worlds away from investing your (sold house, car etc.) windfall into a dog eat dog environment.

The Oasis of a self financing, pension fuelled retirement in the sun...Has 'em on the hook, beached and in the pan...sizzling!

Many of the girls/women in Patters (a unique environment) OWE money, or have others "supervising" their life.

Who is to blame on this one?

Those who financially drive the Dream.

Who gets shafted.

Those...Thai girls and Farang...Who get enticed on board.

Sukhumvit, Patpong, Patters...

There are men flicking through holiday brochures, as we read this forum..."Welcome, my friend. To the show that never ends."

we dont know the whole story.

we just know an old english guy killed his cheating prostitute girlfriend after he had set her up in business.

i'm with the old bugger on this one and i hope he is ok. 62 is a ripe old age to be doing a bit of bird, although at least he wont have to worry about visa runs for the next 10 years or so.

it seems some people forget that behind the smiles some of these hookers are the scum of the earth.

Does anyone actualy know for certain if shew was a hooker? People just assume she is becasue she is young, lived in PTY and had a bar.

Hooker or not, what difference does it make? The poor girl lost her life.

I feel bad for the old dude also, but at the end of the day, investing in a bar with MOST thai girls (hooker or not) will probably lead to trouble. If the guy got his hands burnt, he should have expected it deep down, wiped his mouth of it all and walked away. But killing her? Jesus, tad extreme...

As someone here said... "dont kill the snake just cos it bit you."

I would have more sympathy had the old guy made his own "punishment fit the crime". If he can stab her in the chest an ineffectual wrist slash seems petty.

Fall on your sword as did the noble romans, geezer.

Is it not all so easy to condem at a distance. Who of you knows all the backround to this story?

Yes it all appears that an older guy(I am 60) has been taken for a ride so to speak. My question is why did he not get and search out other falangs to get their advice before getting his young lady to have sole signature rights on the bar? There is a falang based legal office in Pattaya who would have given him the right answer. Which is DON'T DO IT. But like everything we all have the right answer after the action has taken place. I also agree that in this case it does look to be "a crime of passion".

Maybe some of you should listen to a great song just recently released called"I wish I was a hippy" where she sings this line. "I was born to late into a world that does'nt care"

:D:o:D

:D What must the guy have been thinking ? He is 62 and the girl 26 ... surely 'you' must consider this a business-loan [never-to-be-paid-back] and take 'your' loses; this bloke didn't take his loses and he will lose his own life now also. This is a stupid thing by both party's; the girl must have been aware of the danger, when a Farang feels 'undressed' ... :o

One thing I like about living here is that they will invoke the death penalty. Sadly they have moved to the more PC "lethal injection". I would have preferred hanging or firing squad.

They will not give the death penalty for this.

What, are you this guys' buddy? He murders this chick who is half his age and you think he should get just a couple of years in jail? Thanks for your opinion.

Was that directed at me?

I said they (Thai courts) would not give him the death penalty for this, thats just a plain fact.

Edited by bkkmadness

Yeah evidently this dolt thought there was free pussy.

And he thought that being away 9 months of the year she would remain faithful to him. Stupid bastard.

Lesson for all you would be Romeo's. Give them that which you can afford to lose. It's a gift. You will never give it back.

If you are leaving for 9 months - look for a new one upon arrival.

Edited by dotcom

Dont get mad,get even. Lovely story I read the other day. Guy finds out out his lady has been cheating on him, pops over to Thailand, says to her he wants to build a new,bigger house for them to live in, (its in her name), has to demolish old one first, sends in the the demo men, house reduced to rubble, he's on the next plane home!........lovely. No need to kill the bitch!.

Maybe in some weird way i can understand how the guy must have felt when he saw her go out with another man, but did he really have to kill her over that ? After all, she's young, probably not bad looking and the guy stays away for 9 months every year.

Even in Europe or America it doesn't take a woman that long to walk a sideline in her relationship when her husband is gone for some time. And the same goes for the husband when his wife's out of town. Call it fashion of the 21st century.

Personally if something like this would happen to me, i'd go as far as to hurt her, ... maybe ... ah well, you only know for sure when it does happen to you, right ?

Bottom line : he killed her and has to be sentenced appropriately for that according the laws of the country. :o

Bearing in my mind, he bought her a beer bar, it is a fair assumtption she had worked in the sex industry previously.

It is also a fair assumption that she was playing him for the money. Equally he was also only with her because she was a 26 year old woman, so both were using the other.

He clearly committed manslaughter in this case, so deserves to be found guilty in a court of law. All the other talk about a crime of passion, she was a gold digging whore etc, are at best mitigating factors when it comes to sentencing.

I feel sorry that a young woman has lost her life, and also that a man is probably going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

62 year old man, 26 year old woman. Pattaya.

Hmmm, do you think he somehow deluded himself that she wasn't just in it for the money? Think he just lost control when she shattered his illusion?

This poor girl lost her life because she picked a psycho as a mark.

Condolences for her family, and Mr. Farang needs a long dark time in a Thai prison.

You guys really don't think there could be genuine love with such age difference. On other forums I see so many guys very, very happy with younger girls, which seems to be working fine.