UKIP MEP calls thai constituent 'ting tong'

3NUMBAS

most people think like that UKIP woman anyway except

the people who flaunt their anti racist credentials because it makes them feel superior(lots on TV)

the brainwashed self hating liberals who buy into all that multicultural stuff

sociology students

fully paid up members of Unite against Fascism

bored housewives

We had hopes for UKIP, that they'd challenge the PC status quo of fools flushing the UK down the bog but they've turned out to be unelectable nutjobs.

• Like 1

most people think like that UKIP woman anyway except

the people who flaunt their anti racist credentials because it makes them feel superior(lots on TV)

the brainwashed self hating liberals who buy into all that multicultural stuff

sociology students

fully paid up members of Unite against Fascism

bored housewives

We had hopes for UKIP, that they'd challenge the PC status quo of fools flushing the UK down the bog but they've turned out to be unelectable nutjobs.
Yes, if you would have followed dutch politics a little....you COULD have known about unelectable nutjobs in similar style political parties. Edited by benalibina

Can't argue with that.

My Thai wife and I live in Kent and if the local ladyboy-looking MEP is so dismissive of our ting tong friends that reside here legally, pay tax, never claim benefits, are law-abiding and a positive influence to the area then you know where my vote isn't going.

My wife will be a British citizen come the next election armed with a vote. I know where her vote isn't going as well.

I like Nigel Farage but it's what's behind him that lets his party down.

• Like 1

Can't argue with that.

My Thai wife and I live in Kent and if the local ladyboy-looking MEP is so dismissive of our ting tong friends that reside here legally, pay tax, never claim benefits, are law-abiding and a positive influence to the area then you know where my vote isn't going.

My wife will be a British citizen come the next election armed with a vote. I know where her vote isn't going as well.

I like Nigel Farage but it's what's behind him that lets his party down.

Nigel is a friend of the old man's. He's a good bloke but he's surrounded by fruitloops.

• Like 1

I hope Vincent Mundays wife doesn't call English people in their own Country "Farang" which is quite common to hear from Thais in the UK! and happens regular at Thai English Parties and gatherings!

There is a difference between farang = foreigner and ting tong = insane. Apart from that Vincent Munday's wife wasn't looking for votes.

Apparently Munday was a UKIP supporter until his prospective UKIP MEP called his wife a loon. How to lose votes in one easy lesson cheesy.gifclap2.gif