Brazilian working on WP1 form and Non-immigration B Visa for Vientiane.

I have nearly completed all the paperwork and I am working closely with my employer to receive my visa and work permit. Currently, we are filling out the WP1 form and my VISA application but I have some questions that I would like to run by any folks here who have done this before.

1- I am in Thailand without a visa because Brazil is one of the few countries who receive a 90 visa free stay. However, on the WP1 form, it asks me for my visa number and what kind of visa I have. What do I write?

2- It also asks about the number of entries. I guess more is better but not too much? I strongly believe there shouldn’t be any problems with the work permit after I get the non-immigration “B” but it’s safer to have more than one entry right?

3- There is a part about a guarantor in LAO PDR and an address in Laos. Okay to leave it blank as I never set foot in Laos before?

4- Is it okay if my form is in English? Or should I write it all in Thai?

I just got my photos taken yesterday with my employer and I will hand the paperwork in as soon as I am sure about the questions I have. I will keep you guys updated and write a mini summary about this process too because I think it may be helpful amidst all the crackdown I have heard about.

Thank you very much, Jin.

1 and 2 None for visa. None also for 2 since you don't have a visa.

If 2 is for visa application it would be one.

3. You can leave it blank.

4. If for visa a application English will be accepted. Thai for WP1.

Before you go to Vientiane be sure you a have the letter of approval for your work permit application.

Before you go to Vientiane be sure you a have the letter of approval for your work permit application.

sorry for hijack op but I got a quesiton for ubonjoe.

Can you write in Thai how to say, "I need a Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Labor, for my visa."?

I'm doing the paperwork too and I am unsure what the official words for "Letter of Approval" are.

sorry for hijack op but I got a quesiton for ubonjoe.

Can you write in Thai how to say, "I need a Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Labor, for my visa."?

I'm doing the paperwork too and I am unsure what the official words for "Letter of Approval" are.

You don't write it on the application from, just tell the staff you need one when you file your WP1 application.