Pin striping.

Rooo

Pin striping is when they add a stripe, can vary in size & is applied to a car / bike paint work.

This is just an example:

I just need a simple stripe to cover some damage. Some B#&%#$@ pushed my bike over & I don't want paint repair..

Thought you might be doing your bald head with it Rooo...tongue.pngbiggrin.png

You can buy it at Tesco....in the stationary or maybe Auto area ? .... if you want to DIY....

I think James Audio in Maenam, Soi 3 corner will do it ... or ask at the Honda shop in Maenam, seems to me I saw them doing once... Also if I remember pre-made decals like "miss kitty" etc are available... ! wink.png

Maybe you can have look in the 20TB market - the one opposite Tesco (Lamai) - I once bought flames pattern stickers ( for 10 or 20 TB each) - but it was 2-3 years ago.

Or any kind of cheap discounted "bazar"

Edited by Opl

Check with Ohm at Ohm cycle at Chaweng.

Did some paint work on my Harley and quite happy, might do pinstriping, just ask.

oops! They quoted me 5,000 baht to get my big bike's air filter re-chromed! Plus a wait of 4 weeks as it had to 'go to Bangkok'.

My Thai chum in Phitsanolok told me about his local firm. They did it for 900 baht, plus the EMS postage/pack of 90 baht each way. And it was there and back in a week.

Pinstriping? Try the yellow pages for Phitsanolok!

R

Thanks guys , I only need the small straight, will check out these places.

You want stick-on transfers? Not paint job?

Ok for a flat surface but will fade with the sun and go curly on a curved surface.

But a small paint job will cost you very little. And won't fade, discolour or curl.

Why not paint?

R