Looking for a 1 meter x 1 meter piece of plexiglass

waynethor

I have been looking for some plexiglass for a little project but can't find any in Pattaya. I looked in DIY stores but they don't sell the stuff. A friend suggested that sign making shops might have something like that, but I don't know where any of these shops are. It doesn't matter if the plexiglass is clear or colored, It doesn't even matter if has writing on it. I hope someone can help.

There's a stationery shop a few doors before Foodland on the same side of the road - Pattaya Klang - and in the back they have all sizes and colours of plexiglass.

Thanks a lot!

I wouldn't have thought about looking in a stationery shop. I need some stationery supplies as well, so you advice is real good news.

I needed some stuff for a bathroom door, the place most advertising guys buy is on Naklua rd. shophouse facing the sea. opposite some Sausage company (from my mind) they have all, coloured, stickers, different thicknessess.

Yes I have bought various sizes, shades of plexiglass and sigh board type plastic from them. They cut to order any size. They are close to SS as you said and are two doors up from the Tonys gym. Look for sigh box frames in front of the shop.