Installing brake / turn signals on a top box

Gweiloman

Hi guys,

Just got given an almost new Givi V46. I would like to install brake and turn signal lights in it. Does anybody know where I can get this done in Bangkok? My previous top box was done by Friendly Riders but unfortunately, they have since disappeared.

Thanks in advance.

I used Givi Thailand (website here) to purchase and install my Trekkers. I don't see them offering the E105S kit on their website, but a call over there wouldn't hurt.

08-19304054 ต่อ 000 แฟกซ์: 02-9661254 มือถือ: 08-19304054

I actually bought the rack for my V46 from them. They did show me a mockup of lights they installed for a smaller box but they said they can't (won't?) do for the V46

Whomever does it make sure there is a disconnect so you can still take the box off your bike.

I've put non-OEM LED strips (brighter) into topboxes and splice off the brakelight leads and use a RC car battery disconnect.

Whomever does it make sure there is a disconnect so you can still take the box off your bike.

I've put non-OEM LED strips (brighter) into topboxes and splice off the brakelight leads and use a RC car battery disconnect.

Absolutely! For my other top boxes / side cases, I have used these kinds

post-143305-0-10927800-1408649961_thumb.

but they are a bit fiddly so I will try to use better ones