Hand Made Pizza

Ulysses G.

Thanks for the heads up UG.

You can never have too many threads on Pizza parlours.

Would you say there would be somewhere to park a car? Looks tight on trip advisor photos.

I only go there at night and the whole street is pretty empty then, but it is very close to a Wat and also on the less busy part of the street, so I'm guessing that parking would not be a big problem at other times.

I found out about this place from Joe Cummings, of Lonely Planet fame, and he has turned me on to other really good pizza places in the past, so I trust his judgment.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up UG.

You can never have too many threads on Pizza parlours.

Would you say there would be somewhere to park a car? Looks tight on trip advisor photos.

I only go there at night and the whole street is pretty empty then, but it is very close to a Wat and also on the less busy part of the street, so I'm guessing that parking would not be a big problem at other times.

I found out about this place from Joe Cummings, of Lonely Planet fame, and he has turned me on to other really good pizza places in the past, so I trust his judgment.

I trust both Joe's and your judgement. Both Chiang Mai icons.

The pizza looks great.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I don't get into town very often these days and I have an excellent Italian restaurant near me in Doi Saket but will certainly pay a visit the next time I am in town in the evening. Thanks for the recommendation George.

By the way what is your other favorite?

Edited by anonymouse

I don't get into town very often these days and I have an excellent Italian restaurant near me in Doi Saket but will certainly pay a visit the next time I am in town in the evening. Thanks for the recommendation George.

I'll take a wild guess and say it starts with D and ends in S. With a "The" at the front.

I'll take a wild guess and say it starts with D and ends in S. With a "The" at the front.

Dominos? biggrin.png nope that doesn't have a The before it and no branches in CM.... Yes I should have thought about it...The Dukes.

Yesterday I went to Hand Made Pizza. Very nice Restaurant and people. The taste of the Pizza was also nice, but I prefer my Pizza thin and a bit crispy. So for people, who like their Pizza thicker and pretty soft (american style?), this is the perfect place - and they have a good choice of tea and beer Lao as well. Ah, and it was pretty quiet at 6.30 p.m.

Interesting. To me, it is Italian style pizza, but not overly crispy and - to me - plenty thin. It might be "soft" in line with Da Stephano, Girasole or La Fontana, which all have Italian owners. Paradise Pizza, Mad Dog or Pasta and Pizza are American IMO. They are OK, but I'm not crazy about any of them.

I guess that the Duke's is American style, but it not typical at all. It is thinner and "softer" than the usual pizza in USA. The Duke's is my other favorite pizza place though.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1