Battery while in airplane mode

2008bangkok

While im away i have no roaming so i put the phone on airplane with or without wifi, gotta say amazing battery life, just airplane mode no wifi go to bed 100% wake up 1005 with wifi go to bed 100%Z wake up 97% and then all through the day with wifi on end of day at 70% battery!

Shows how much the cellular side of it drains the battery, just shows that IOS on its own doesn't drain battery but all the extras like cellular, cellular data,

Now it would be brilliant if Apple could make it so that on a standard day get a full day out of normal usage, of course we all know that doesn't happen!!

I have noticed the single biggest drain on my iPhone is when there is no internet connection... I ride my motorcycle out in the countryside and when I get back at the end of the day I'm usually below 50%....

If I'm at home in my wifi zone the end of the day shows 90%+...

I have noticed the single biggest drain on my iPhone is when there is no internet connection... I ride my motorcycle out in the countryside and when I get back at the end of the day I'm usually below 50%....

If I'm at home in my wifi zone the end of the day shows 90%+...

Do you turn the wifi off while out in the countryside because if you don't then of course it will use more battery as it's try to search and connect to wifi hotspots but if at home it's already connected so no need to keep searching