Manual Satellite tuning information for Truevisions

Archie Pelago

Looking to see if some of you technical boffins can kindly help me out with a query.

One of our clients on a private vessel is visiting Thailand again soon, and they are looking for the Truevisions satellite information so they can tune their dish (We have corporate subscriptions to Truevisions which our clients use with their own equipment, before anyone starts asking if I'm trying to get free TV :) )

A google search didn't help much, just got a lot of front end program info and channel guides.

Can anyone please help with this? I imagine we're looking for a frequency, and some other azimuth-y type of settings but this isn't my field of knowledge.

Many thanks

While the information provided can assist an individual who wishes to 'tune' or align their dish, receiving TrueVisions Satellite programming requires a proprietary DVB-S2 box capable of accepting a SmartCard specifically paired to the Set Top Box containing subscriber metrics for decrypting / decoding the subscribed portions of a TrueVisions transport stream.

The only alternative to receive TrueVisions programming in this situation would be via Internet:

TrueVisions Anywhere

Browser

apple iOS play store

android google play