Sweetest Love Story You Know of in Thailand

squarethecircle

I have heard he is a slippery operator, will sell ice to Eskimos, besides I do not have a translator...I could end up with two TGAU....

Excellent.....if u buy 2, the third one is on clawed warrior inc.

Ask Costas about badgers and milking.....after he brings you up to speed, you won't worry about the TGAU purchase.

Yes, I read the thread on badger cheese, all my suspicions were answered there.....did he change his avatar to try to blend in?giggle.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard he is a slippery operator, will sell ice to Eskimos, besides I do not have a translator...I could end up with two TGAU....

Excellent.....if u buy 2, the third one is on clawed warrior inc.

Ask Costas about badgers and milking.....after he brings you up to speed, you won't worry about the TGAU purchase.

Yes, I read the thread on badger cheese, all my suspicions were answered there.....did he change his avatar to try to blend in?giggle.gif

Yes, that's what Costas does. He's one very slippery little Greek dude. I am led to believe he has various cattle outfits at home, he tries to slip into the cattle paddocks un noticed, so he can get close and cuddly. He's easy to spot....the only cow in high heels and with a half exposed TGAU.

BUT, we all love home because he's so special.

It's not every day you meet someone this unique. ;)

Seems that the sweetest love story is the one going on between several Thai Visa members (Costas2008, AhFarangJa, neverdie and mrtoad)... wink.png

If you are going to make a video of your foursome, don't put it online, guys, because you could get in trouble in Thailand! tongue.png

• Like 1

Seems that the sweetest love story is the one going on between several Thai Visa members (Costas2008, AhFarangJa, neverdie and mrtoad)... wink.png

If you are going to make a video of your foursome, don't put it online, guys, because you could get in trouble in Thailand! tongue.png

Is that you Guy???

• Like 1

Is that you Guy???

Partly, I guess. wink.png

Is that you Guy???

Welcome to the party Guy. tongue.png

• Like 1

Is that you Guy???

Welcome to the party Guy. tongue.png

I was expecting such a kind invitation, alas, I must decline, as I must attend another one IRL tonight. Have fun together, mates, but without me! biggrin.png