Aussie Man And Thai Girl

MBK

One of my friend's friends is a prostititue in Bangkok. She has been going out with a Aussie guy for a long time. He has gifted her lots of money, pays her rent, and just bought her a business. The trouble is this girl is bad news. She has been lying to this guy, she has a live in Thai boyfriend who moves back into the apartment as soon as the Aussie goes home. She has 2 kids, he only knows about one and he thinks it is her sister! And she is out selling her body the moment he goes home.

The girl is saying she is going to milk this guy for all his money, and then get rid of him when it runs out.

It has nothing to do with me. I have never even met the Aussie. But I can't stand what she is doing to him :o

Do you think I should tell him?

MBK

A friend of a friend? .. Why don't you ask your friend to spill the beans to the guy. If he really is a good friend he would ....

Otherwise probably not your business to get involved.

What do you mean boble bash?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Christian or a moral crusader. I have purchased sex before. there is nothing wrong with that.

It worries me. This guy has sold his home in Australia and downgraded so that he can give all his money to this girl. Prices in Perth have been booming, so he did make a bit from the house in the last few years, but still.

I guess this happens a fair bit.

This strikes me as completely irrational behaviour on the Prossies part.

Cannot for a minute imagine that anyone on this board forum would have any experince of this unusual behaviour.

There are several current threads here, all praising the virtues of Thai and other Asean women, so perhaps you should look elsewhere for advice.

I'm deeply shocked to hear of such a thing....must be a one-off :o

All good points, thanks everyone.

He has purchased this girl some sort of business now to try and get her out of the trade. He used to give her 30,000B per month, pay her rent of 11,000 and has recently given her about 4,000,000 Baht.

But why do men do this? She is not a bad looker, but there are plenty of nice girls in Thailand that wouldn't be asking for money like this.

MBK

I like the percy MBK interchange..

Percy2: Good first post, troll.

MBK: thanks percy.

MBK, this happens everywhere every day in LOS.

Don´t get involved.

Auzzie´s aren´t designed with many brains, so Som Nom Na....

LOL, just kidding. About the auzzies.

Don´t get involved.

One of my friend's friends is a prostititue in Bangkok. She has been going out with a Aussie guy for a long time. He has gifted her lots of money, pays her rent, and just bought her a business. The trouble is this girl is bad news. She has been lying to this guy, she has a live in Thai boyfriend who moves back into the apartment as soon as the Aussie goes home. She has 2 kids, he only knows about one and he thinks it is her sister! And she is out selling her body the moment he goes home.

The girl is saying she is going to milk this guy for all his money, and then get rid of him when it runs out.

It has nothing to do with me. I have never even met the Aussie. But I can't stand what she is doing to him :o

MBK

YES, YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU. TO BE SO BLIND TO THE WAYS OF THE WORLD HE MUST BE FROM QUEENSLAND AND NEEDS GUARDIAN ANGELS WEATHER HE WANT'S ADVICE OR NOT.

Yep

Live here (au)

Seen it

Some girls are mercenary at best.

Tell him.

He knows deep down.

They have a curious way of making this kind of activity ok.

Well some anyway that I personally know

MBK

YES, YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU. TO BE SO BLIND TO THE WAYS OF THE WORLD HE MUST BE FROM QUEENSLAND AND NEEDS GUARDIAN ANGELS WEATHER HE WANT'S ADVICE OR NOT.

smch

I see you’re new to the forum. A little hint for you.

Use lower case or people think you’re shouting.

I gather you’re from one of the lower OZ states so maybe you do need to shout to be heard from so far away. :o

A guardian angel. :D

Now back on topic, MBK you could tell the guy but he won't believe you.

He has purchased this girl some sort of business now to try and get her out of the trade. He used to give her 30,000B per month, pay her rent of 11,000 and has recently given her about 4,000,000 Baht.

MBK

Story's changed - now he knows she's a prostitute ?

I think you should tell him, and at the same time tell him about that poor bastard and bargirl down in Pattaya. He needs to be some distance away to receive this kind of information, and get his emotions in check. I'd be worried what might happen if he stumbled upon the true facts while here. He could lose alot more than money.

MBK

Story's changed - now he knows she's a prostitute ?

Geoff

He met her in a bar in Sukhumvit soi 5, so he knew, I presume, that she was working there. Unless he fell for the 'i'm a uni student, just working here to learn English' story. I think she tells him she no longer works, but probably threatens to work unless she had money, blah blah.

MBK

MBK ....do you mean 400,000 not 4 millionB?

No it is $4mil, she has bought a business and is now looking for a house at around the 3mil mark.

This has made me more concerned.

MBK

You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway :D

i think this needs repeating...

You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway You can tell him but he'll probably not believe you anyway :o

No it is $4mil, she has bought a business and is now looking for a house at around the 3mil mark.

MBK

I think you should tell her you know about her scam, and tell her you'll tell him.... unless you get 25% of the earnings. :o

MBK

I think you should tell her you know about her scam, and tell her you'll tell him.... unless you get 25% of the earnings. :D

Or if she is good looking, maybe some ....... :o

MBK

I think you should tell her you know about her scam, and tell her you'll tell him.... unless you get 25% of the earnings. :D

Seems only advice is to be straight with someone and tell it straight from the horses mouth...

This is of course if this post is well um non Trollish....

MBK

If he can cough up 4 million, then surely there's more to come.......