Aussie Man And Thai Girl

MBK

Seeing as you do not know him, you have nothing to lose, so tell him. He may become a good friend one day because of it.

Stand by and do nothing and you are basically agreeing with what she is doing.

While I think if the guy is silly enough to do it and not think about what he is doing first, then so be it. But if it was me, then I would be thankfull someone set me straight before I lost to much dosh.

Also if a girl can get away with it, then good on her I guess, but by you knowing and her shouting it out to the public, she has shown herself as to be not worthy of getting away with it.

Let her learn from this one, now god help the next guy she ropes in.

You could tell him, but it's unlikely he will believe a word of it.

In the unlikely even that he does believe any shred of it, he will confront her and she will lie her way out of it. It won't be hard convincing him if she's talked him out of that much money already!

EITHER WAY, he will give you up, i.e. identify you within the first 30 seconds and you will have a very angry thai lady and thai boyfriend to deal with.

Are you particularly fond of looking over your shoulder?

Many years back I told a friend about the wandering ways of his object of desire. I was immediately the meddling rascal and he and she bacame former friends. It's not worth the grief and it's pointless to try IMO.

~WISteve

MBK:

Look, here's the deal, mate:

The guy is off his nut, thinking and acting completelty unrealistically, because he is trying to fulfill this savior-rock star-big man kind of role, and he will probably try just as hard to convince you that the whole great scenario between him and his bargirl is really as great as he wants to believe it is. You tell him she is mercenary, he will go to alot of trouble to convince you she is "different", not being mercenary at all. He needs to keep the delusion alive, so yeh, a bit of denial, and he will not believe you.

Here is the problem with just turning your back on what is happening:

The scam strings along a bit longer, he gives her all this money, being told it is for a house, some land, maybe a fleet of carabao, whatever, and then one day, POP!!! something goes off, the game is over, she does a runner, she will not answer his calls, or maybe he finds her with her Thai boyfriend, or he shows up un-announced and wants to see the land, or maybe he confronts her on the whole setup himself, in a rare moment of clarity. But the cat is out of the bag, and the shit is a bout to hit the fan. So then the nice little bargirl has him killed. And he is just standing there waiting for it to happen, with the deer-in-the-headlights buzz going.

So really, you just may save a life. If you want a clear conscience, then tell him, and warn him that, should he suddenly see the veil slipping off, and find himself staring uncomprehendingly into the eyes of an alien female maneater, he has one clean chance to get to safety, and then to stay on the safe side of the glass while he decides whatever he might do do fix the situation. If he betrays that free walk to safety, or forfeits the safe spot behind the glass, he will probably get slotted.

This is so common, it is a headache. Every bargirl that pulls this off breeds three or four more that want to do it, too. Cancerous.

Ah, well. Som Nam Na. But he doesn't have to die. Then again, when he sees what he has done to himself, he may want to.

Thanks everybody. It is very hard to decide what to do. It is none of my business, but if I don't tell him, who knows what will happen.

The trouble is i do not know his full name, and do not have a way of contacting him without going through the girl. SHe knows I don't approve and is doing everything possible to keep me away.

He supposedly just arrived back in Thailand yesterday.

MBK ....do you mean 400,000 not 4 millionB?

No it is $4mil, she has bought a business and is now looking for a house at around the 3mil mark.

This has made me more concerned.

MBK

Sorry, I meant 4million Baht, not dollars