Stay in Soapy?

themechanic

why dont you send a mail to the likes of Poseidon or similar entertainment establishments, they do soapies...or so I am told....whistling.gif

sure if you had the cash, sure they would let you hang your condom there as long as you want, maybe you can even get a bulk discount or a frequent soapie card and come and go as many times as you want, you know buy 2 get the 3rd one free...

• Like 1

You need to speak to Steve Fong aka scarpolo, the resident TV expert on all things soapy.

Never had a soapy before.

Is it really good?

Roland Rat likes them also.

Any personal experiences MrToad to share with us?

Costas, your not allowed to milk the ladies....but then again, if the money is on the table, I suppose they will let you tweek a teat or two for fun...

• Like 1

I can't say categorically, but I believe that this is not possible.

I don't know any that are open 24/7 ... they must adhere to opening hours like other "entertainment" venues.

Furthermore, I don't think that they would go for it, because it would be a huge loss of potential revenue. Better to turn the room over several times per day and accommodate full price paying punters.

You need to speak to Steve Fong aka scarpolo, the resident TV expert on all things soapy.

Never had a soapy before.

Is it really good?

Roland Rat likes them also.

Any personal experiences MrToad to share with us?

Costas, your not allowed to milk the ladies....but then again, if the money is on the table, I suppose they will let you tweek a teat or two for fun...

Wow......just googled it.

Sounds really goooooood.

Why did I choose to live in the middle of nowhere?

Only, bloody, cows, dogs and pigs around mesad.png

I can't say categorically, but I believe that this is not possible.

I don't know any that are open 24/7 ... they must adhere to opening hours like other "entertainment" venues.

Furthermore, I don't think that they would go for it, because it would be a huge loss of potential revenue. Better to turn the room over several times per day and accommodate full price paying punters.

I think if you went into somewhere and put the cash on the table, they would do it,

I think you will find most "rooms" are not turned over several times a day, I would hazard a guess and say the likes of Poseidon has only a 40-50% "occupancy" rate, or so I have been told of course,

but if you want somone to volunteer for a highly dangerous fact finding mission, I will do it, understanding the sacrifices I would have to make to gain this valuable knowlege for TV members, but i am still prepared to do it...thumbsup.gif

As this topic is now on a slippery downhill run, it is now closing time at the fish bowl

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

• Like 1