9years Clean And Sober

dare

Congratulations Mate, :D

I know full well that if I had stuck with the programme I would be 8 years sober now, but I did not.

I wish I had :o

Sendbaht: Congratulations yes Its somthing to be very proud of. I know that Im proud of being sober it will be 26 years in August with a bit of luck and help from my HP. Im walking proof that AA does work and if it works for me then it will work for anyone, If I can do it anyone can do it. I went from a hopeless alkie almost in the gutter to a respected member of the community. I have been told the last night I drank in August 1980 they (Family) found me in the gutter, I dont remember. It sure is great to have that freedom from booze and "Peace Of Mind".

Paul, I know your going to make it just hang in there and it will come for you " One day at a Time" just like it has for me.

Im only one drink away from being back in the gutter.

Good luck to all that want sobriety.

Tony

i was 9 years clean and sober on the 26june for this am very greatfull could not have done it wihout the help of AA fellowship service and the steps

thanks paul , relapes is part of recovery as long as you learn from it ,i have only got today this is a everyday thing just because i have 9year does not mean am cured i have to do the things i did 9year ago more so today cause my head would tell me that am ok after all this year . meeting is very important to me as well

i was 9 years clean and sober on the 26june for this am very greatfull could not have done it wihout the help of AA fellowship service and the steps

CVongratulations - it's been over 5 years for me - which I still find absolutely incredible.

I'm also one drink away from disaster - when I pick up one drink, I always end up in jail or hospital.

I believe alcoholism is a progressive disease, and I certainly wouldn't be alive today without the fellowship of AA.

• 2 weeks later...

9 years. Well Done!!!

I have been sober for 30 months, 25 July...

And also I am down on the weight, to under 80.

79.8 kg.

And, that my friends was more than 15 years ago!

Lost 13 kg in 6 months.

Many happy numbers to celebrate.

Life is good :o

Keep up the good work.

9 years. Well Done!!!

I have been sober for 30 months, 25 July...

And also I am down on the weight, to under 80.

79.8 kg.

And, that my friends was more than 15 years ago!

Lost 13 kg in 6 months.

Many happy numbers to celebrate.

Life is good :o

Keep up the good work.

Congatulations!

I guess you are a Chef like me and we know this problem a lot.

Many cooks/chefs are trinking like h#ll, whe I was younger I did the same,

But now only sometimes a beer, that's it.

Regards,

Gerd

• 3 weeks later...

hi'

due to hepatitis C, I stop to drink 12 years ago :D

and going to be 13 on next january :D

the funny thing is that I decided to stop before this sh1t was detected :o

so when the doc said that I should slow down on drink or stop for good, I simply answered that's already done :D

and still happy to stay away from tequilla and mezcal :D

and I can say after 3 or 4 years it became an habit to say NO thanks :D

and the best of it, is that you drink juice , water or whatever without alcohol in, and you feel lighter, and sincerely 2 liters of water a day is nice for health :D

francois