Pattaya Police undercover prostitution sting at South Pattaya Massage Shop

webfact

Pattaya Police undercover prostitution sting at South Pattaya Massage Shop

massage-7.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Saturday, Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation at a South Pattaya Massage Shop where customers were allegedly paying for sexual services and using 2nd floor rooms to “complete the deal”.

The operation centered on the Na Na Massage Shop in South Pattaya, which is known to cater for mostly Middle-Eastern customers. Two undercover operatives gave two of the workers 2,000 Baht each in exchange for sexual services in 2nd floor rooms.

The operatives gave signals to Police as soon as the money was handed over and the workers agreed to have sex for money. Officers firstly arrested the owner of the business, Khun Gaeson aged 34, and detained the two workers, aged 28 and 38.

Source: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/141459/pattaya-police-undercover-prostitution-sting-at-south-pattaya-massage-shop/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-08-25

• Like 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

One soi full of massage parlors in Pattaya City specializes in oral...

Jomtien soi X has attractive young women that all specialize in oral...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

Soi X is that Soi 10?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

One soi full of massage parlors in Pattaya City specializes in oral...

Jomtien soi X has attractive young women that all specialize in oral...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

Soi X is that Soi 10?

Try each soi...until you find one that has almost exclusively massage parlors...girls on the outside...trying to get you to come to their business...there are like maybe 5 parlors in a row...

I do not wish to divulge the exact soi...for obvious reasons...

They should go to ibar, insomnia, Jp bar, mixxed, lucifer, red car.. It's full every night of freelance prostitutes and do " undercover" operations there !! Oh I forgot to mention all the beer bars and the gogo bars where u can " barfine" a girl lol...

• Like 2

Rather than showing that the authorities are concerned about prostitution or exploitation of women, this only goes to raise questions about the validity of their policies.

Surely they must realise that to single out one business in a town like Pattaya can only lead to a perception that corruption of some form must have been involved?

perhaps the newspaper could ask those involved why they singled out this one establishment?

Edited by wilcopops