Yoga Peritivoo with Lana Karenina @ Hotel Baraquda Pattaya – 28th August 2014

InspirePattaya

Yoga Peritivo with Lana Karenina at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya. Tuesday 28th August 2014 and Yves Baron Artistic by Lana Karenina Yoga coach from Russia. Yoga demo class around the pool 9in case in rain-inside area next to the pool) From 5:00 pm bring Yoga mats and towel donation box at your convenience.inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 28-08-2014

post-197742-0-80455500-1408946385_thumb.

For more information please visit http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/yoga-peritivoo-lana-karenina-hotel-baraquda-pattaya-28th-august-2014/

I wonder if this lady is the one I see every evening on Dongtan beach in the the Pattaya Park hotel area with a group of Russian women standing in a circle and making some very strange movements to the amazement of the locals. I'm sceptical of benefits of such activity. It would be much healthier for them just to have a power walk or a jog along the beach. Russians are however known to believe in all sorts of unproven exotic health remedies and practices (just see the number of Thai traditional medicine shops catering exclusively to Russians in Pattaya).

• Like 1