Arabian Motorcyclists Arrested For Racing In Pattaya

Rimmer

"At the scene the police arrested 9 motorcyclists who were Arabian and also seized all of their before sending them to the police station."

Seized all of their what? laugh.png

The word BIKES was missing if you follow the link its in the original article however it did conjure up some wonderful images until I followed the link. Its why I enjoy reading the Pattaya News Clippings.

"At the scene the police arrested 9 motorcyclists who were Arabian and also seized all of their before sending them to the police station."

Seized all of their what? laugh.png

Siezed all their befores,cant you read,havnt you got one?biggrin.png

Arabian is not a nationality.

It's like saying a person is Eastern European, S E Asian or Central American.

In Thailand it's as bad as calling a caucasian a ferang. It's typically non-specific.

That is a perfectly normal way to describe someone. Especially if you don't know exactly where they come from. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be upset by being described as a Caucasian.

They were charged for reckless driving. This costs 400 Baht. So why this huge discussion here? It's a non-event.

I missed the fine being mentioned in the article. The article didn't mention how much it will cost to get their bikes back. It also didn't mention what the judgement was for the reckless driving charge, which may go to a judge.

I wasn't there and forgive me for not having a clue as to the answers to these questions.

"Discussion is often the realm for those that don't have all the answers".

Edited by Benmart