Uni teacher blackmailed teens into sex, police say

Lite Beer

Uni teacher blackmailed teens into sex, police say
By Coconuts Bangkok

ANGKOK: -- A Chinese-language teacher at a university in Payao province was arrested for luring teens into sexual encounters through popular chat app “Beetalk.”

Police said Sinchai Kimsia, 37, confessed to blackmailing more than 10 women in Payao into having sex with him at a press conference today. So far, the five unidentified victims have come forward to file a police report, but police believe there may be more.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/08/25/uni-teacher-blackmailed-teens-sex-police-say

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-08-25

This story does not make sense.

If the guy allegedly offered 150000 baht to girls just for a nude photo of them, than surely the girls would have expected to be paid prior to sending the images? No one would pay 150000 baht just for a nude photo.

There must be more to this story than this article is letting on or a mistranslation somewhere.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Always the same in Thai media, blame the foreigners! Is he a Thai national (well, Thai-Chinese), yes, or no? In my time at the uni, some time ago, there was no internet..., the uni teachers were quite, erm, successfull with female students, but they patiently made their 'selection' and waited till the exams were near... It's the same kind of dirty minds, but at least here was some 'psychology' involved... But don't hang this one high before some background information is known about the ten 'victims', do they know one another, what are their hobbies, how do they perform, etc., cause I do remember a fabulous uni teacher who was not at all into the hanky-panky stuff, but who got 'nailed' by a well organised team of young... bitches.

It happens in both directions, I've had female uni students send me e-mails:

- "Sorry I didn't wake up and I missed the final exam. Can I do something extra to get a grade; organize a fun party for you to enjoy, join you in a social activity?" etc...

It's one thing to have sex with a consenting woman and blackmailing someone in to it!

Now lets just see the facts...

1. Just because they are students at the uni don't make them smart/clever!

2. Having sex with students is common but actually not accepted in Thai law (goes as prostitution as most of the times it would be for grades...)

3. If the parents find out, expect that you will get married or that you need to pay to the family.

But any way... I have had students offered sex for grades and money both male and females even marriage proposals! And I'm not only talking about uni students, I'm talking from 5th graders in primary school!!! And for that I feel disgusted!

I would never have sex with anyone under 18 and she must NOT be one of my current students so a former student might be OK...

Just want to take this opportunity to make it clear to all of you.

He is a Thai national. He is a Thai teacher teaching Chinese.

This has been confirmed by my classroom assistant who was a student at this university and was in his class. This is not the first time he has tried this.

No foreigners involved in any shape or guise. Thanks. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gifthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Really?

If you know so much about this guy, pl;ease can you explain why the said students sent him nude imagines of themselves?