Uni teacher blackmailed teens into sex, police say

Lite Beer

Just want to take this opportunity to make it clear to all of you.

He is a Thai national. He is a Thai teacher teaching Chinese.

This has been confirmed by my classroom assistant who was a student at this university and was in his class. This is not the first time he has tried this.

No foreigners involved in any shape or guise. Thanks. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gifthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Really?

If you know so much about this guy, pl;ease can you explain why the said students sent him nude imagines of themselves?

Because they were greedy and expected to get money from him!! Money breeds stupidity!

• Like 2

One of my students posted on Facebook today that she is in a relationship... With a teacher! The student is 16 and he is 56!

I think it's a quite common phenomenon here in Thailand!? In the college about 25% of the girls are married and some even have kids! I know that one if the girls got married at 13 to a 40 year-old man because she was pregnant!

One of my students posted on Facebook today that she is in a relationship... With a teacher! The student is 16 and he is 56!

I think it's a quite common phenomenon here in Thailand!? In the college about 25% of the girls are married and some even have kids! I know that one if the girls got married at 13 to a 40 year-old man because she was pregnant!

Incorrect,

As far as I know real marriage at the Amphur office results in a Thai girl's instant dismissal from school or college.

Pregnancy is the same, as soon as it shows, you're out.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Bloody foreigners, Thai teachers would never do such a thing.

I think he IS a Thai teacher!

Falang should be ban from teaching Thai.

Thai language should be taught by Thai teachers.

Hello! Hello! Is there anyone there? Turn your computer off if you're too drunk to sleep!facepalm.gifwai.gif

Incorrect,

As far as I know real marriage at the Amphur office results in a Thai girl's instant dismissal from school or college.

Agreed.

Also any teachers suspected or caught having affairs with students would be instantly dismissed and possibly struck off from teaching.

Perhaps Kasset Tak is a facebook stalker or is living in a fantasy land?

• Like 1

@

Incorrect,

Agreed.

Also any teachers suspected or caught having affairs with students would be instantly dismissed and possibly struck off from teaching.

Ok this will be my last post because cleary people can't handle the truth!

Apparently you don't understand that they can come back to school after they have given birth, it's the same as that you can come back to study after you have been to prison too! Maybe you know how the school system should work but I understand that you don't know the reality how it is here in Thailand!

I'm single and have no children. I try to help and protect my students as if they where my children. But it's hard when the culture is what is it in Thailand!

This is reality in this area and I was shocked when I got to know this from other teachers and people living in the area! First time I went to the hospital I was shocked to see so many young girls with kids and the nurse told me that it's normal for girls around 13-14 to have kids and be married here!

For the part that teachers are ****ing students I know it as a fact from teachers and students! I even know some of the students who are selling sex in 4 different schools as I have been teaching them! My first day as teacher here in Thailand one teacher asked me if I'm single and as I am he told me which students who where selling sex in that school.

It's so wrong as it could be but it's the reality!

I wrote that I was seeing a student in my old college in another post. She invited me to visit her home and them told her parents that she wanted to marry me. I had never made any suggestions, said that I liked her or anything, I had just been nice, helped her in school, helped her to the hospital when she was sick and then bought her food and medicine as her family lives 300km from the college!

I would just like to say that I use Facebook for teaching and having contact with my former and present students. For example: today I went to the hospital to visit one of my students. She had an motorcycle accident on Sunday and I was the only teacher in the college to know about this because she posted that on Facebook and apparently I'm the only teacher who cares to read what the students posts! Not even her homeroom teacher did know about her accident, she had just noted her as absent and did not bother to check why! I have even gone to some students homes to check on them when they been absent and not answering the phone or messages on Facebook or Line!

Incorrect,

The law was changed on that a few years ago. They can continue but may have to insist.

This has been confirmed by my classroom assistant who was a student at this university and was in his class. This is not the first time he has tried this.

No foreigners involved in any shape or guise. Thanks. thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gifthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Really?

If you know so much about this guy, pl;ease can you explain why the said students sent him nude imagines of themselves?

Because they were greedy and expected to get money from him!! Money breeds stupidity!

"...BeeTalk’s Whisper messages can disappear a short time (from one to 15 seconds, depending on what the sender chooses) after the recipients view them. But unlike Snapchat, these Whisper missives are not limited to text, as users can also choose to send self-destructing stickers, pictures, doodles, and voice messages..."

http://www.techinasia.com/watch-snapchat-beetalk-sexting-market/

So it's possible the girls thought they were safe sending the nude pictures via the BeeTalk App because they would 'self-destruct' as it were, in 15 seconds, leaving no trace. Of course there are ways to permanently capture the image, not least by just photographing the screen.

As usual, you type before you read or think.

I said my assistant teacher knows him (not me).

Really?

Once again, talking out of your behind. Teacher in my school who is 22 was dating student 17. School knew about it and she is still working here.

If you have actual experience of something, say it, if not, keep your thoughts to yourself.

Incorrect,

Agreed.

Now been a member of Beetalk for 2 days.

No naked pictures sent to me yet.

Not even a nibble.

WeChat works much better, you can chat to random young women all day on WeChat.

This guy must have been offering some incentives for nude pictures, better grade would do it.

PS

Beetalk, entirely Thai language.

WeChat, quite a lot of English.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican