Night Prowl: The Legendary Lechery of Bernard 'Nite Owl' Trink

webfact

Dave Walsh post # 56

I see the forum schoolgirls are holding hands again.

Yes indeed they've all come to adore the ''Queen of May.

May(be) I where a whore hero maybe I wasn't.

Those old Welsh sheep on the S.A.S. training grounds are such seductive creatures aren't they Mr. Walsh?

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/colchar/Sheep.jpg

Dave what's your favourite aftershave? Mint Sauce?

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrtoad post # 64

Golly that's good

Golly and 'pon me soul sir your comment really ''jarred'' the old memory ''jam''.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Hi ATF, so which bar do you think that the Walt did his SAS training in?

It really is a sad situation when a (supposedly) grown man has to pretend to be someone that they could never have been.

I bet he has medals that he bought on E-Bay.

Yeah there's loads of war heroes around Pattaya. They've flown F-15's, worked in the Pentagon, MI5, MI6, CIA, MOSSAD the lot. Just keep feeding them the Changs and then ask them what's a 1911 or what ammo is bigger .44 or .45 They are a disgrace to every soldier who ever fought.

Do you think that he is in Pattaya ATF, maybe Jomtien?

But at least the schoolgirls don't have to invent a past to make themselves more interesting.

post-87166-0-59126900-1409287809_thumb.j

• Like 1

mrtoad post # 64

Golly that's good

Golly and 'pon me soul sir your comment really ''jarred'' the old memory ''jam''.

That was a great song.

I remember some 60 odd years ago that I used to have a golliwog as well as my teddy bear.

I remember sending off the stickers from Robertsons jam jars to get the golliwog badges too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson%27s

Virginia C "Ginny" Knox, then brand director at Robertson's commented:[4]

We are retiring Golly because we found families with kids no longer necessarily knew about him. We are not bowing to political correctness, but like with any great brand we have to move with the times

This of course was long before "political correctness" became a multi billion dollar/pound/euro money spinners employing thousands of uselles people who would not normally be employable.

Sorry for wandering off topic. xsorry.gif.pagespeed.ic.HIAcli9fRM.png

Edited by billd766
  • Like 2

Dave Walsh post # 45

My avatar was a test to see if some gormless prat would come along and take it seriously.

Congratulations, you passed.

My avatar was a test to prove I am a gormless pratt .wai2.gifwai2.gif

Thanks to you all I have proved beyond a doubt to myself I am ''A Gormless Prattclap2.gifclap2.gif

Self congratulations,I Dave Walsh have passed my own test.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

I have just received from a contact within the U.K. fourth estate the passing out parade picture of Dave Walsh and his success in combat against motorised mechanical warfare machines.

article-1093185-02BEC595000005DC-504_468

• Like 2

Dave Walsh post # 56

Yes indeed they've all come to adore the ''Queen of May.

May(be) I where a whore hero maybe I wasn't.

Those old Welsh sheep on the S.A.S. training grounds are such seductive creatures aren't they Mr. Walsh?

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad13/colchar/Sheep.jpg

I seriously doubt that Dave the Walt has even stepped foot onto Sennybridge Training Area let alone scaled Pen Y Fan.

A man of his stature would not frequent a region that doesn't have MK Restaurants and beer Chang for breakfast.biggrin.png

one wonders is Dave the Walt could even find the keys to his "pinky" unaided

• Like 2

That first picture was one that I didn't really need to see. sad.png

I thought that was him with the person that wrote the article (his attire matched what she said he was wearing that day) but after checking her out it doesn't appear to be the same person. Maybe they grabbed some young Bangkok Post secretary to pose for that photo.

After checking out her Facebook page, that picture is her, not sure what you were looking at. It certainly does appear to be the same person, because it is. That's Barbara.

She just looks more tan in the article picture than her facebook profile pic, but it's definitely the author.

Nope, no secretary, that's the writer of the article. Check again.

Trink would habitually go on about how mercenary and untrustworthy bar girls are, and gave the impression that he had very little compassion or real understanding of them, despite nightly encounters with them for decades. He seemed to prefer the barkeeps to the bargirls, and generally have appalling bad taste, coupled with a weird New York prose style copped from Variety. As an erstwhile barfly myself, I was continually amazed at how bad his judgment was of the quality of bars and of bargirls. His column was mostly a form of bizarre entertainment where you had to keep saying to yourself, "This guy has no idea". I will admit, though, that it was addictive, though less and less so as he became the Nite Owl who never seemed to get a hard on - the essential prerequisite for a good time in the Pong or the Plaza.

• Like 1