Thaivisa-where Are All The Early Members?

simon43

I joined TV in 2003 as member 174 or something.

Now TV has tens of thousands of members, (which is great!!)

But I rarely see posts from some of the TV members from the early days, (with the exception of Rinrada, George etc).

Most postings are from member number 10246 or whatever.

So what has happened to the members from a few years ago?

Did they chuck it all in and return to their 'homeland'?

Is their Thai wife (or husband) soooo sexy that they don't have time to post on TV?

Am I one of the few sad guys who still checks TV every day?

I'd be interested to hear from some of the 'old-timers'. What are you doing after all these years?????

Simon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and are you old-timers as sad as me? (checking TV every day)

Meadish Sweetball - I know you are!! :o

It would be interesting to know how people have moved on. Are they living in LoS or in another country? Why doesn't Thailand/TV feature on their priority list anymore?

Simon

George and the Doc were number 1 and 2, but they changed the forum software and had to re-register if I remember correctly.

Yorkie is here and he is number 123.

Is a 2003 member what you consider an old timer simon? or anyone that remembers KevinN and/or Bud?

I joined TV in 2003 as member 174 or something.

Now TV has tens of thousands of members, (which is great!!)

But I rarely see posts from some of the TV members from the early days, (with the exception of Rinrada, George etc).

Most postings are from member number 10246 or whatever.

So what has happened to the members from a few years ago?

Did they chuck it all in and return to their 'homeland'?

Is their Thai wife (or husband) soooo sexy that they don't have time to post on TV?

Am I one of the few sad guys who still checks TV every day?

I'd be interested to hear from some of the 'old-timers'. What are you doing after all these years?????

Simon

Hi there,

I am a "newbie @ TV (compared to those who already joined in 2003..) , but in the very short time i have been with TV ,has been very informative. Is it possible that others who have been with TV ,have "no further questions" , since the Forum is extremely good in the info you get? Or are people maybe just fed up of the same questions asked all the time? I am not the one to answer this ...i am the "new one" here. But for those ones who take care of this forum (mod's & admin) keep it up ! I learned a lot here.

with best regards,

rcm :o

I have been here since 11/11/2003 and I generally look in twice a day as up here in the sticks I have to use GPRS and AIS which isn't too bad though it took me all day to download 2 printer file as I have lost the original.

I dont post a lot and I am a bit selective in what I read as well but with a bit of luck I might make 1,000 posts by the years end.

Simon43 wrote:"So what has happened to the members from a few years ago?"

Well, Eric, paulcc, and Khamana all joined on a whim and after paulcc made his one and only post they said 'forget it' it ain't going to help us score some good drugs so let's get drunk. Then Peter joined because he figured if those three stoners didn't like it maybe he would so he joined...but he didn't. The next day Peter told draz about a really lame forum he saw the day before and she should check out how lame it was so she did and agreed but never posted. Davidozaus joined but then found out his gf back home was pregnant via an email which he read right after joining TV but before making his first post and he had to immediatley head back to ozaus from whence he came to assume his responsibilities. Redhot joined but then she decided TV wasn't. Suresh joined to respond to a post about sharing an apartment but then noticed it was to share with a ladyboy and he wasn't interested so he didn't reply. Rusty joined by mistake....he was real drunk and thought it was an on line gambling sight..he never posted because he could never figure out the odds. Expatmotors wanted to run a used car business on TV....no no no no...no can do!!!...and besides his prices were way too high! Then Kamala joined but she was really Khamana who had to start a new member ship because she forgot her password because she and her two friends went out to Cow Sand Road and found some drugs on their own and when she gets high she forgets everything so..... Then johpam joined. They were Siamese twins named John and Pamela..I'm not allowed to mention where they were joined. They joined as one of those little compromises in life that you have to make when you are a si-twin. Pamela wanted to join 'cause she thought it would be a good way to *socialize a little bit* since being a si-twin makes socializing difficult (the only conversation you ever here is like "I've never seen...." or "is it difficult to..."....or "did you ever get...you know....those feelings....towards each other" and other predictable things that are repeated..all..the..time) but John wasn't interested....so he compromized and they joined but then Pamela had to make one of those little compromizes in life that you have to make when you are a si-twin....John was just too shy to want them to post......so they didn't. I think they are probably the the only "lurkers" from the good old days still around....HELLO JOHN AND PAMELA...PAMELA, YOU ARE LOOKING HOT THESE DAYS....NO OFFENSE INTENDED JOHN. WANT TO GO SHARE A SODA TOMORROW NIGHT?...NO, NOT YOU JOHN...I'M NOT OFFERING A SODA FOR YOU AND PAMELA TO SHARE...I'M OFFERING TO SHARE A SODA BETWEEN ME AND PAMELA. You can see why John is shy about posting....he's a social idiot and he knows it so his extreme shyness has its roots in reality and is actually a blessing to us all.

All of this happened in one week in November in 2002. I could tell you about the rest of the early members but I want to give other people a chance to tell their fond memories of the good old day. There were some real characters like 01000799, 012996075, 016173364, and 018176428...the times I had with those hot numbers...wow!!!!!!!!

Those were the days...my friend...we thought they'd never end...we'd sing and post forever and a day...we'd live the life we'd choose...we'd fight and never lose...those were the days...oh yes...those were the days.

Chownah

Edited by chownah

chownah

u must be really really really bored........!!

but then i must of been to read all that........ :o

... did you read it? Please, I'm sure it could have been said in 2 - 5 words, what did he say?

I am pretty certain I signed up, lurked and perhaps participated a bit, and then stopped for a while. When I wanted to get back on and participate again I forgot my login name and password, so I registered again. I bet that has happened to others?

I'm still here, christ I must be bored. :D

Where did a lot of the other members go? Try reading an old thread, a lot of those members have 'banned' written next to their name now. :D

Thats it bkk... I'll bet some of the 'older' members are still here .. but in a different form/character.. :o

btw.. I remember KevinN.. do I Qualify.. ?

Just think.. in a few years it'll be "Does anyone remember Scampy..? ", " Who ? "

totster :D