5% Minoxidil in Pattaya? where can i buy>

jaytaylor84

I used to buy Generic for a friend in pharmacy next to Tim a GOGO opp. Lek Hotel. But strictly only deal with the female owner / Chinese, not her husband or son. She is very correct, knowledgeable and fair. The 2 guys in charge - I walk out and come back later when wife is there. Can't remember price, but was very affordable according to my friend. Good luck. MS>

all i found was the generic 2% for 250 baht or so..feels like a ripoff...even then its only 30 ml...is the stuff sold in this "Tim A GOGO" 5%..decent amount?...i would ship it here from amazon but honestly i just don't trust thai mail that well...or much less any service here in thailand..sadly

all i found was the generic 2% for 250 baht or so..feels like a ripoff...even then its only 30 ml...is the stuff sold in this "Tim A GOGO" 5%..decent amount?...i would ship it here from amazon but honestly i just don't trust thai mail that well...or much less any service here in thailand..sadly

I am sorry, my friend was taking the tablets. I apologize. If you ship and use UPS or DHL you will have no issues. Once in a while soem minor customs charge, but usually door to door. Thank you. MS>

I know Regain but dont know percentage.

And it was proven it dosent help.

Results are temporary.

Once u get on it. Its for life.

When u stop u lose ur gains...

And theres reports u loose ur libido..

Edited by mataleo