Tennis courts pattaya n

2008bangkok

Kinda steep though I just phone up and it's 250 before 6 and 300 after per person for tennis , badminton is ok a 100 each

In Econ 101, some of us learned that prices are a way to allocate scarce resources; in this case, the time slots to play tennis on the available courts in the pattaya area. So, you can pay a " steep" price to pay whenever you want or a lesser price but have a long wait. The choice is yours.

There are also nice courts at the Dusit Resort in Naklua but no idea on prices.

Further out, the Siam Bayshore Resort on Walking Street and e Royal Cliff also have extensive tennis facilities.

Kinda steep though I just phone up and it's 250 before 6 and 300 after per person for tennis , badminton is ok a 100 each

In Econ 101, some of us learned that prices are a way to allocate scarce resources; in this case, the time slots to play tennis on the available courts in the pattaya area. So, you can pay a " steep" price to pay whenever you want or a lesser price but have a long wait. The choice is yours.

Further out, the Siam Bayshore Resort on Walking Street and e Royal Cliff also have extensive tennis facilities.

Thanks for the economics lesson there there is also the option tht they charging more because it's I a tourist place and they can because further out the prices are 150 per court per hour but that really is scarce because it's always booked lol

Thanks for the economics lesson there there is also the option tht they charging more because it's I a tourist place and they can because further out the prices are 150 per court per hour but that really is scarce because it's always booked lol

You're welcome. As to Fairtex, actually, I'd say 80% of the tennis players are local expats who are club members so that kinda blows your theory to smithereens. Also, I have no idea as to the surface quality and other amenities that may be offered at the place you refer but installing and maintaining good courts costs money. If those other courts to which you speak are always booked, obviously they are underpricing their product (court time) and they should raise their prices.