Sometimes The Days Just Get Brighter !

pgrahmm

I just give my personal opinion and experience without personal attacks. If you have had other experience, good for you.

But these men saying saying how marvellous Thai women are just gullible carpets for me, they must be giving these women plenty of cash.

As long as the cash flows the entitled Thai "ladies" will fulfill their job and will seem to good wives, of course. But I find it very sad that Western men are so besotted by these greedy Thai women.

In reality you are well down their list of their priorities.

The correct way to way to behave with simple third world women is to ensure that they are very grateful for what you are giving them . They are NOT your equals. They must never disrespect you and you should be number 1 in their priority. Never be besotted with them. The alternative for them is hard work.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just give my personal opinion and experience without personal attacks. If you have had other experience, good for you.

But these men saying saying how marvellous Thai women are just gullible carpets for me, they must be giving these women plenty of cash.

As long as the cash flows the entitled Thai "ladies" will fulfill their job and will seem to be good wives, of course, I accept that. But I find it very sad that Western men are so besotted by these greedy Thai women that they are are so gullible to believe Thai women.

In reality you are well down their list of their priorities.

The correct way to way to behave with simple third world women is to ensure that they are very grateful for what you are giving them . They are NOT your equals. They must never disrespect you and you should be number 1 in their priority. Never be besotted with them. The alternative for them is hard work.

Try my test above, if you don't believe me. I DON'T believe the men who say their wives love them without money. You are only an ATM to Thai women.

Stories about Thai ladies giving melon with candles in etc are funny for me, you are giving these women 10-100, times the average weekly wage for doing very little.

Of course they should show how grateful they are every day not only birthday s

Stories about Thai ladies giving melon with candles in etc are funny for me, you are giving these women 10-100, times the average weekly wage for doing very little.

Of course they should show how grateful they are every day not only birthday s

With due respect to you for your experience and opinion, I state categorically that you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of subject about which you are writing and are completely wrong in your evaluation of the Thai female. In fact you are so far off the mark it is laughable.

There is a certain type of Thai women best described as a "farang eating vulture." They are common and easy to find in...

...their used up and bitter victims frequently turn up in these forums.

In my personal experience, people who make personal attacks are the ones who are "victims" and are real "bitter" ones. I am not like you..

If your experiences are different good for you, personally I could write a book about the bad experiences of Thai ladies' bad behaviour

In my personal experience, people who make personal attacks are the ones who are "victims" and are real "bitter" ones. I am not like you..

If your experiences are different good for you, personally I could write a book about the bad experiences of Thai ladies' bad behaviour

There have been several bestsellers published on this popular topic already.

I have met Thai women who agree to be my wife for a salary 30-40k baht a month, they would never think that this is very similar to prostitution. this seems terrible to most but is more honest if not the remuneration level.

Then there the terrible stories you read on here. The man from chiang mai who was dying and his relatives in England sent him some money For the medical expenses. His Thai wife stole the money and he died.

For me the besotted men are ultra naive and they will be sucked dry. Try my challenge above!

You can see these men are insecure carpets because they attack anyone disagreeing with them. They must be a very easy touch to the grasping Thai women.

For me, we must teach our sons about women generally, about their entitlement, greed, laziness nagging and aggression. For too long in the West men have been disposable, this must stop and our sons must never continue this. Any woman who is given an easy safe life by our sons must be very very grateful indeed, or she is out. Men must never impregnate them until they are sure about them. A future male pill will help this, strange how it never has been invented by men.

Edited by parmo2

I have met Thai women who agree to be my wife for a salary 30-40k baht a month, they would never think that this is very similar to prostitution. this seems terrible to most but is more honest if not the remuneration level.

Then there the terrible stories you read on here. The man from chiang mai who was dying and his relatives in England sent him some money For the medical expenses. His Thai wife stole the money and he died.

For me the besotted men are ultra naive and they will be sucked dry. Try my challenge above!

Edited: posted prematurely.

This is not breaking news. It is quite easy to pay a Thai woman to act as your wife for 30-40k. However, you can't buy love.

You are presenting yourself in this forum as a misogynist.

"Try my challenge above!"

I mentioned in post #64:

you have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of [the] subject about which you are writing and are completely wrong in your evaluation of the Thai female. In fact you are so far off the mark it is laughable.

Edited by 96tehtarp

Here - this one's for your challenge.......my wife is Uni Educated with a teaching Degree.....however she worked for a large Japanese Electronics firm here in Thailand as a Production Manger.....as such she was earning approx 6 times what the average Thai is......she was there 12 years basically working and sleeping - the company was run strickly so everyone but the owners were in uniform - no make up - 70-80+ hours a week - basically work and sleep work and sleep with 2 holidays a year at Songkran & Loy Kratong.....minimal outside activities with a circle of about 7 friends and all from work......

She is actually losing money by being my wife - the household allowance I give her is approximately the same as her earnings were before (and is the same one I gave myself but could not stay under when alone).....she NEVER asked for the allowance, but as I knew the house expenses and what it nutted out to I gave her the responsibility rather than make her feel like a second class citizen with me getting my wallet out at every store and stop along life's avenues (I think that's why we look like ATM's to them) you don't treat your partner that way....she manages the budget much better than I ever did......she was taught not to spend money but to save it for food by her folks - today I bought her some things for the garden (decorations 700B big deal) and she kept taking them back to the shelf until I put them in the cart and took the cart - she reminded me of the price and said "we can't eat that we're wasting money).....One day out of the blue she came to me and said "if you every run short of money I will go back to work and take care of us".....she does everything in her power to make my life comfortable....granted - her life is more comfortable too now......I want it that way.......

IF we hadn't been almost completely compatible through my observations and my due diligence beforehand we wouldn't be together & I still be looking....but I took the time to make my choice and couldn't be happier.....24/7

I agree - there are many stories out there - good - bad - and urban legends......I did have a Thai lady that wanted to burn me about 5 years ago and got rid of her - they are easy to see through.....

I got this advise in a conversation with my best buddy here in Thailand - and this is what I followed.........he said - this is what you want to find in a Thai woman - this was patterned after his own experience and matched his wife who is a very special lady (Uni educated & Village Chief's/head school masters daughter)

1- Raised in a small village by good parents......

2- University educated.....

3- Have worked in or around a larger more cosmopolitan area.....

I would add to that over 32 - 35 - 38 - these woman are largely ignored by society as being too "old" for the Thai's (and they feel that way about themselves - they also do not think of themselves as beautiful though many clearly are)...a lot of them have just worked and lived a very humdrum selfless life.....that way they have their feet on the ground and if they were going to go to the dark side they would have by that age......

There are some diamonds out there......

But guys keep going to the wrong places sifting through the garbage hoping to find that misplaced/lost/tossed gem......it usually does not turn out too well......

i have 3 other marriages in mind that directly refute your beliefs within our circle of friends.....

1 thing not, maybe never, in general, mentioned in the last number of posts on this topic, is the fact that many who come here have already had (bad)experiences with marriages in their homecountry. They have learned from that and most likely, financial wellbeing/work-education background added, are taking those experiences with them to "look" for a new partner in a strange land. Due dilligence springs to mind. Emotional stability...balanced....must be mandatory in order to succeed in finding that relationship. This with all the temptations in paradise. Luck definately plays a part in that too. Good loyal and sensible friends helps as well.

As everybody is different we all have different stories to tell and thus different points of view.

Only three pictures from the many that have replied to this post - say no more proves my point for sure xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Pattaya Lous,

Do you seriously think we are all married to ugly women? Personally, I have too much respect for my wife to post random photos of her on the internet. Did you ever stop to think that maybe a lot of the guys that are in happy relationships feel the same way? That would be like showing off photos of my motorbike, car, or house. She is a HUMAN BEING, not a piece of property!

Your comment only proves that......

1. That you look at women like objects, not as human beings, and 2. You have an immature view of what's truly important in a good relationship.

Looks may fade but inner beauty does not. Lucky for me, I am married to a woman who has both, but regardless, I would take the latter over the former any day!

Sorry to say but YES!

Only three pictures from the many that have replied to this post - say no more proves my point for sure xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png

Pattaya Lous,

Do you seriously think we are all married to ugly women? Personally, I have too much respect for my wife to post random photos of her on the internet. Did you ever stop to think that maybe a lot of the guys that are in happy relationships feel the same way? That would be like showing off photos of my motorbike, car, or house. She is a HUMAN BEING, not a piece of property!

Your comment only proves that......

1. That you look at women like objects, not as human beings, and 2. You have an immature view of what's truly important in a good relationship.

Looks may fade but inner beauty does not. Lucky for me, I am married to a woman who has both, but regardless, I would take the latter over the former any day!

+1 - good post.......

I did so as the OP or (host) to disprove his stinking thinking.......some people have nothing more to contribute to a happy post other than a negative sullen attitude - they simply (giving too much credit in this case) have nothing more to offer......sadly.....

One of the reasons we all have chosen to relocate to Thailand is that we do not have to accept second best on the women front.

riceyummm: has dropped out of this debate because I think he knows where I am cumming from.

watso63: says his lady is "always buying him stuff" my point is it's with his money! so what is she really buying him?

My challenge would be to ask your fantastic lady and her family?

I have a sick relative in my home country who needs expensive medical treatment will you contribute 1000baht to help me pay for the hospital fee's?

How many Thai families will say yes?

Stop or cut the money you are paying these women and their families and see how many stick around.

Thailand is all about money.

If you have money to spare you can have a great life here probably better than anywhere else in the world.

If you do not have money to spare "GO HOME" you will be better off.

Of course the Thai women will never give one baht to you if you say that Your family are sick, to them it is a one way street, with you paying the toll for "entering" that Street, so to speak.

They will give you nothing, only take.

Edited by parmo2

these besotted men and their personal attacks. Pffft!

I am sure they will graduate from the Caribou University of Thai ladies one day though after they have been bled dry, but at least they can't say they have not been warned.

There are no warning labels on Thai women like "predators may damage your wealth" , I know.

Just read thaivisa to learn the realities of simple women here.

Edited by parmo2

Of course the Thai women will never give one baht to you if you say that Your family are sick, to them it is a one way street, with you paying the toll for "entering" that Street, so to speak.

They will give you nothing, only take.

I find you completely and totally incorrect........In my experience......

It must be the ilk you hang with.....

Also - thank you for taking a happy thread and trying to reduce it to your level......that's why some have dropped out/away - you have served your purpose & I am sure you've reconciled it some way and justifiably proud of yourself.......of course misery loves company so you will feel free to toddle off and ruin other constuctive threads so go and enjoy your miserable self......single handed sailor.....

Maybe you should keep a journal of your daily thoughts - write for a couple of months there instead of TVF - then you could review them and just depress yourself - because what you think is not worth anybody elses time.....

Hopefully - we are never in the same room.......

OK - I'm done = flame on.....carry on in your misery and gloom.....mind the mushrooms growing around you.....

Edited by pgrahmm

these besotted men and their personal attacks. Pffft!

I am sure they will graduate from the Caribou University of Thai ladies one day though after they have been bled dry, but at least they can't say they have not been warned.

There are no warning labels on Thai women like "predators may damage your wealth" , I know.

Just read thaivisa to learn the realities of simple women here.

I would say this to you - some "men" are so besotted with themselves and their outlook on life in general that they simply are unable to recognize, attract, keep/hold a woman of quality....they simply settle for women that are very much like themselves.......and then go on to share from their vast pool of knowledge - it's a magnificent pool - 100 yards by 100 yards and 1 inch deep at the deep end.......

Then the script is pre-written......the women around you recognize you simply for what you are.....

Thank you for dazzling us with your life.....

Edited by pgrahmm

• 1 year later...

Great to see so many upbeat stories. I'm very happy with my Thai G/F of 8 years. I must say though that the OP can't be as lucky as he thinks. He's watching Baseball.

Hey LOL - baseball takes an attention span......playing or watching there's an expectancy and anticipation with every pitch and situation.....if not watching the narrow eye of the televison there's movement all over the field - playing wise it's the only sport that if you fail you're "naked" out there with no immediate chance to redeem yourself - or - if you fail hitting you immediately get to go sit with your team mates that you just let down......not a mood swing or adrenaline sport.....

Raised on baseball...in the family and in the blood + still play a toned down version - follow one team - best of both worlds - wake up 6:30 - 7:30 and the night USA games start at 9:15........lucky to be able to watch the games + still plenty of other lucky time to be had.....but when luck meets timing - - - - I put the remote down.....wink.png

Think I've got this one figured out wai2.gif

Baseball is a game of attention if you choose to sit on the first or third base lines above the dugouts. I've caught my fair share balls by simply hearing a 'CRACK' and putting up a glove. I've also had a friend sitting next to me nailed in the chest by a line drive. Only the folks in the outfield and behind the batters box can afford to chat away without paying attention to the game. Prior to moving to Thailand, my ex and I were a host-family for our local Single A division of the Colorado Rockies. So, yeah I like baseball, but prefer minor-league over major-league. Once those kids make it to "The Bigs", their freaking egos grow exponentially.