Double entry tourist visa for Thailand where ?

Hi,

Been living here for the last 4 years on a study educational visa.It will expire this September.

Instead of extending my ED visa for another year i may have other idea.

It my plan to make a one week holiday in September to some asian country nearby example Vietnam Philipines etc.

Then apply there for an double entry tourist visa for Thailand that will allow me then to stay a couple of months in Thailand and that is probably long enough for me as i not plan to stay another full year here.

My question is can i obtain in Vietnam and or Philipines at the Thai embassey there a double entry tourist visa for Thailand?If not could i apply in another country for this or perhaps up on arrival at Survanibul Airport?

Thanks you in advance.

You can get a 2 entry in Hanoi or Manila but will need tickets out of the country for each entry.

Both locations in Laos do them without the need for tickets.

HI,

So i probably best of to make this visum in Laos..

Is it correct that a double entry visa from Laos can allow me to stay 30 days then extend it in thailand for another 30 days,then i need go out the country and use my second visa that allows me another 30 days which i can then extend in Thailand for another 30 days? is it correct this visa will let me stay 120 days then?

I'm going to try the Manila route. It's a little less than 3000 php ($68.79 USD) but they want to see the flights for both entries (gonna use refundable tickets, dont want to commit to a date yet). Compare that to 1900 (59.487 USD) for a 30 day extension (twice) and you are saving money and hassle and risk, for sure.