Larry Shack R.I.P

Tragic !!!!

So sad what a wonderful guy we have lost. Samui won't be the same without you mate for sure. We will treasure the fun and laughter we always had in your presence.

2014 has claimed so many lives what a sad time R.I.P. special guy we love you and will miss you. Xxxx

So sad to hear this news a great guy so entertaining and a gentleman also a good friend

Condolences to Larrys family Geng , Mick and all the staff at the Shack on the loss of a great bloke

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks Rooo for the link, but that only gives information about the funeral.

There is also this LINK, but that only tells us that he was from New York, ran a popular steak house in Fisherman's Village, and was, by all accounts, a decent, all round bloke ... Interesting though it is, none of this answers EveryDayTheSame's question: "What happened to Larry?"

How old was he? Did he die of natural causes? Had he been ill for some time? Does he have family? etc etc.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Rooo for the link, but that only gives information about the funeral.

There is also this LINK, but that only tells us that he was from New York, ran a popular steak house in Fisherman's Village, and was, by all accounts, a decent, all round bloke ... Interesting though it is, none of this answers EveryDayTheSame's question: "What happened to Larry?"

How old was he? Did he die of natural causes? Had he been ill for some time? Does he have family? etc etc.

I understand he had family in Samui, but yes, no where does it say what the cause of death was. Anybody? I know he was not very old, late forties early fifties maybe?