British MP George Galloway taken to hospital after street attack

Lite Beer

George Galloway is a menace in many respects. Pity he didn't go further in his rantings. He may well be trying to claim West Bradford as Israel free, but there are parts of the Midlands a little further South that are also 'English Speaking School free", Christian free and whites free. The UK is in serious trouble in some places with its multiculturalism because it is nothing like multicultural. Hatred whipped up by people like Galloway only compound the problem and accelerate racism. Generally the folks in West Bradford are excellent people (and there is no better place to get a good curry!) and I am glad to see from Jingthing's vid that 99% were either ignoring or unaware of Galloway's devisive speech. Segregation, racism, persecution should not be being condoned anywhere by anybody. This is one small rock and we all have a right to live on it.

Jingthing you made me laugh with the video, for the right reasons, so here are some for you. Firstly a video on Galloway from one of the most excellent writers and commentators that existed in the last 50 years - Christopher Hitchens destroys Galloway.

And lastly prepare to cringe. Galloway on Celebrity Big Brother whilst he was still a Member of Parliament. - The cat incident (bring me a bucket!). One of the most embarrassing moments on TV - ever!

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Israel has never been an ally of the UK, it has never sent troops to fight in any of our so called War's on Terror.

Quit being dishonest. It is no secret that Israel were not asked, so as not to upset Arab allies. They would have been there in a second if needed.

What Arab allies????? Israel would not be there in a second as long as we are there doing the dirty work for them.

Even this jackass does not deserve to be attacked for his hateful beliefs.

Spare us your crocodile tears.

For one who is so virulently opposed to everything George Galloway stands for you'd have been better off remaining silent. Now your hypocrisy is indelibly public, and your credibility undermined.

You don't have the slightest idea of who or what I have compassion for, but, after reading your posts for many years, it seems like, to you, those people are nothing but talking points to justify your own need to hate and pat yourself on the back for it.

Edited by Ulysses G.

You don't have the slightest idea of who or what I have compassion for, but, after reading your posts for many years, it seems like, to you, those people are nothing but talking points to justify your own need to hate and pat yourself on the back for it.

How Funny!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It wasn't Iraqis or Taliban either!

But the Taliban did allow Al Qaeda to set up terrorist training camps on their soil in the lead up to 9/11 so...

Which makes it even more remarkable that with the best intelligence service in the world, Colin Powell announced in the second week of May 2001 that the US had just given USD $ 43 Million in cash to the leaders of the Taliban. This article in Junes edition of the Nation in 2001 (not the Bangkok Newspaper !! )

That's the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the United States the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that "rogue regime" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban's estimation, are most human activities, but it's the ban on drugs that catches this administration's attention.

Never mind that Osama bin Laden still operates the leading anti-American terror operation from his base in Afghanistan, from which, among other crimes, he launched two bloody attacks on American embassies in Africa in 1998.

My underline!

http://www.thenation.com/article/bushs-faustian-deal-taliban#

And 6 months later they are chasing them saying "The Taliban leaders let Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida on Afghan soil" ! The mind truly boggles. I bet you'll tell me the Bush administration had no idea in May 2001 that Osama and Al Q were in Afghanistan! (even though the rest of the English speaking world knew) They were tricked eh! rolleyes.gif This happens to be a VERY inconvenient truth!

and of course lest not forget this one....wink.png

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm

the infamous "good ole Texa's BBQ" put on by some of Bush Snr's buddies...

What Arab allies?????

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for one. You start to doing a little research before making ignorant statements. Google is your friend

So how many troops did Saudi Arabia send to fight in Afghanistan or Iraq?

I know they sent 15 to fight in America on 9/11

• Like 1

What Arab allies?????

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for one. You start to doing a little research before making ignorant statements. Google is your friend

So how many troops did Saudi Arabia send to fight in Afghanistan or Iraq?

I know they sent 15 to fight in America on 9/11

Correct, well said ! 15 from Saudi, 2 from UAE, 1 from Egypt and 1 from Lebanon. Not 1 from Iraq and not 1 from Afghanistan. So looking at the numbers which country should have faced the fiercest retribution for 9/11? That's right, the country whose citizens were the only ones flying across the US in the days following 9/11, with a free ticket home! Most curious.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It wasn't Iraqis or Taliban either!

But the Taliban did allow Al Qaeda to set up terrorist training camps on their soil in the lead up to 9/11 so...

Which makes it even more remarkable that with the best intelligence service in the world, Colin Powell announced in the second week of May 2001 that the US had just given USD $ 43 Million in cash to the leaders of the Taliban. This article in Junes edition of the Nation in 2001 (not the Bangkok Newspaper !! )

That's the message sent with the recent gift of $43 million to the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan, the most virulent anti-American violators of human rights in the world today. The gift, announced last Thursday by Secretary of State Colin Powell, in addition to other recent aid, makes the United States the main sponsor of the Taliban and rewards that "rogue regime" for declaring that opium growing is against the will of God. So, too, by the Taliban's estimation, are most human activities, but it's the ban on drugs that catches this administration's attention.

Never mind that Osama bin Laden still operates the leading anti-American terror operation from his base in Afghanistan, from which, among other crimes, he launched two bloody attacks on American embassies in Africa in 1998.

My underline!

http://www.thenation.com/article/bushs-faustian-deal-taliban#

And 6 months later they are chasing them saying "The Taliban leaders let Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida on Afghan soil" ! The mind truly boggles. I bet you'll tell me the Bush administration had no idea in May 2001 that Osama and Al Q were in Afghanistan! (even though the rest of the English speaking world knew) They were tricked eh! rolleyes.gif This happens to be a VERY inconvenient truth!

You seem to have placed a little too much faith on The Nation to get it right.

In the first place the $43 million was not given in the form of "cash" as you state. It was given in the form of a humanitarian package which included $28 million in US wheat, $5 million of food commodities and $10 million in "livelihood and food security" programs.

In the second place it was not given to the Taliban at all. It was given to the UN to administer.

Lastly, I doubt anybody knowledgeable will try and tell you the Bush administration did not know Bin Laden was in Afghanistan From the CNN article...

"The U.N. Security Council imposed sanctions against the Taliban in an effort to pressure the militia to hand over Saudi exile Osama bin Laden, who is accused of bombing two U.S. embassies in Africa. Humanitarian aid is allowed."

The only "inconvenient truth" here is your post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. gives $43 million to Afghanistan
May 17, 2001 Posted: 10:17 PM EDT (0217 GMT)
By Elise Labott CNN Washington Bureau
WASHINGTON -- Warning that Afghanistan is "on the verge of a widespread famine," Secretary of State Colin Powell Thursday announced a $43 million package in humanitarian assistance for the Afghan people.
<snip>
The package includes $28 million worth of wheat from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, $5 million in food commodities and $10 million in "livelihood and food security" programs, both from the U.S. Agency for International Development.
<snip>
U.N. to distribute aid
Powell said the U.S. aid is administered by the United Nations and non-governmental organizations, and bypasses the Taliban, "who have done little to alleviate the suffering of the Afghan people, and indeed have done much to exacerbate it."
The sum brings U.S. assistance to $124.2 million for this year, making the United States the largest Afghan donor for the second year in a row.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could not download your link to The Nation. I, therefore, must assume it actually makes the claims you state it does.

have you even bothered to actually LISTEN to many of the things he speaks of ...I guess not

i guess it depends on which side of the fence the poster is sitting, personally Galloway speaks a lot of sense

• Like 1

have you even bothered to actually LISTEN to many of the things he speaks of ...I guess not

He is a race baiting jackass who deliberately encourages sectarian voting. Incidentally the police stated the assault was religiously aggravated, I wonder what religion Galloway is supposed to have in that case.

Because Galloway is a Muslim so they will probably get the guy for a hate crime as well as ABH he should be getting a medal

He is a race baiting jackass who deliberately encourages sectarian voting. Incidentally the police stated the assault was religiously aggravated, I wonder what religion Galloway is supposed to have in that case.

Il

Because Galloway is a Muslim so they will probably get the guy for a hate crime as well as ABH he should be getting a medal

At least he'll be able to use his Keffiyeh to hold his jaw shut.

http://islamic-t-shirts.blogspot.com/2010/05/palestinian-keffiyeh-george-galloway.html

• Like 1

I think we have a very good idea what you have compassion for - we can simply read a selection of your 37,000+ posts to see what you have compassion for. And it does not make good reading,

I think we have a very good idea what you have compassion for - we can simply read a selection of your 37,000+ posts to see what you have compassion for. And it does not make good reading,

You reckon......rolleyes.gif ............Thankfully he ain't blind to stuff...........thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Israel has never been an ally of the UK, it has never sent troops to fight in any of our so called War's on Terror.

Quit being dishonest. It is no secret that Israel were not asked, so as not to upset Arab allies. They would have been there in a second if needed.

I seem to remember hearing something about Israel fighting a war of terror against Britain in the 1940s.

Was I mistaken?

Here it is,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Palestine

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I have a Jewish friend, and a former regular 22 SAS member.

He was sent to train with IDF Special Forces by the UK Government when he was in the SAS (perhaps because he is Jewish). There's a lot of inter-country military training going on which we know nothing about.

Many US ex-military on TV will confirm that the UK SAS was also in the Vietnam war in a limited way. My old squadron Medical Officer (I was a reservist) was there at the time.

• Like 1

George Galloway tells it the way it is and believes strongly in his own beliefs, whether other people condemn or condone him right or wrongly , that for me makes him a strong no bullshit, sort of guy for me . Look at how he stood up against the US senate on their gun ho Iraq war policy.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154303111965548

Edited by daiwill60

George Galloway tells it the way it is and believes strongly in his own beliefs, whether other people condemn or condone him right or wrongly , that for me makes him a strong no bullshit, sort of guy for me . Look at how he stood up against the US senate on their gun ho Iraq war policy.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154303111965548

So you approve of Iraq invading Kuwait and killing their own folk like Gallaway seems too.?