Odyssey Batteries.

Spoonman

Ask them:

http://www.odysseybattery.com/contact.aspx

"EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for automotive, military, and industrial applications. With manufacturing facilities in 18 countries, sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is a powerful partner for automotive service and parts providers."

Ask them:

"EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for automotive, military, and industrial applications. With manufacturing facilities in 18 countries, sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is a powerful partner for automotive service and parts providers."

Yeah click on the find a dealer button and Thailand is not listed.

I reckon they will reply as such.

Hence thread asking if anyone knows an agent/stockist here.

Ask them:

Give them a call at their Silverwater Branch and they'll have one on a plane in a heartbeat.

Ask them:

Give them a call at their Silverwater Branch and they'll have one on a plane in a heartbeat.

I prefer to explore the option of the battery already being here before I contemplate the import/freight of a 24kg battery.

Ask them:

I prefer to explore the option of the battery already being here before I contemplate the import/freight of a 24kg battery.

A good reason to call them.

And what do you think they will say beside "sure, we can send you one. Battery cost will be $500.00 and postage $300.00".

So back to the OP. Does anyone know of an agent or stockist here in Thailand.

And what do you think they will say beside "sure, we can send you one. Battery cost will be $500.00 and postage $300.00".

So back to the OP. Does anyone know of an agent or stockist here in Thailand.

If you, combined with your employer's resources have to ask via Thai Visa, quite frankly, I'm very surprised.

• Like 1

Did you phone them to ask, the number is there ?.........rolleyes.gif