Immigration in Chumphon ?

I live in Lang Suan and need to get an extension to a tourist visa, and was wondering if there is an immigration office in Chumphon, as from my research there used to be one in Tesco but it moved to an office near to the main road (that was from an article in 2012 though) . Can anybody please help?

Thanks Stevenl, but it doesn't tell me where the office is or if it's even still there as the pdf is from 2009.

Is there anybody out there that lives near (or in) Chumphon and can confirm its existence and address?

I was at that office last december and they told me they just moved there, so I guess it is still current information.

The office is on highway 4 just before you would make a left turn on road 327 going into town. On google maps they have a Cockpit store indicated which is two or three houses from the immigration.

• Like 1

Thanks Stevenl, but it doesn't tell me where the office is or if it's even still there as the pdf is from 2009.

Is there anybody out there that lives near (or in) Chumphon and can confirm its existence and address?

You're right, maybe time to either update or delete that thread.

• 4 months later...