Non-Thai youths 'should be granted vocational papers'

webfact

Thai Constitution 2007

Section 30. All persons are equal before the law and shall enjoy equal protection under the law.

Men and women shall enjoy equal rights.

Unjust discrimination against a person on the grounds of the difference in origin, race, language, sex, age, disability, physical or health condition, personal status, economic or social standing, religious belief, education or constitutionally political view, shall not be permitted.

Provided you have a citizen ID card.

My son got both Thai ID card and Passport but can still not become an air force pilot, is the 2007 constitution still valid?

I was being a little facetious, however if that is the case I don't agree with it as I also have a half Aussie / Thai son but wouldn't wish such a reckless endeavour on him as being a pilot in the Thai air force - couldn't / wouldn't ever trust the maintenance level of their aircraft.

But in the US, a "non-white" can become a surgeon in a public hospital. I've heard that he can even become.President of the state...

I'd like to see a "mixed-background" (= western + thai, not chinese + thai!) guy becoming Prime Minister in Thailand...

OK I'm dreaming

You don't have to dream. The real leader was born in the USA. Maybe not mixed background but born as a citizen of another country.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...