Resume Anyone in Bangkok Any Good?

Craig351

I need to get a new Resume

Anyone know someone any good in Thailand that can write a resume

They need to be skilled in executive employment know how to write in that context

Or do you have the skills to write one if so just send me a private message we can talk about it happy to pay you

Ok I better clear this up

I'm not some fly by night want a be scammer trying to create some false made up document or bullshit resume. I don't need it in Thai

As far as doing it myself I work for a living big hours I have family plus with everything else in life I just don't have the time to do it myself,

I earn enough money to pay someone to do it as well!!!!

What i was asking for is if anyone knows a reputable company here that can do it, I can get a western company but they are a lot dearer furthermore as I am in Thailand I was hoping there was a place that could do it as it would be easier.

If there is no one fine i will get it done overseas

Ok I better clear this up

I'm not some fly by night want a be scammer trying to create some false made up document or bullshit resume. I don't need it in Thai

As far as doing it myself I work for a living big hours I have family plus with everything else in life I just don't have the time to do it myself,

I earn enough money to pay someone to do it as well!!!!

What i was asking for is if anyone knows a reputable company here that can do it, I can get a western company but they are a lot dearer furthermore as I am in Thailand I was hoping there was a place that could do it as it would be easier.

If there is no one fine i will get it done overseas

Whats "big hours" ?...... rolleyes.gif

I dont profess to be a "professional" writer and I could knock up a perfectly acceptable professional CV, not Resume I might add... in 2 lunch times tops...rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

From one of your previous posts, you started a new job the a 5 year contract last June. Didn't work out? Someone applying for an executive position would be well qualified to write their own CV. You would have hundreds of CV's in your file from previous candidates to use as a template.

Why give the OP a hard time? A good CV is crucial for top jobs. Why not make sure?

yes of course a good CV is crucial, but one supposes if a person is applying for a "top job" they would already know how to write a proper CV or Resume, its a basic skill and even if you didnt know, plenty of websites which show you how to write one and therefore help you increase your "skill set" if you do it yourself.

If a person as an incumbent in a "top job" cant write such a basic document, one would wonder what the rest of their work would be like seriously..

I suspect the resume writers are charging plenty of money to do this because there are mugs who are prepared to pay it, thinking they are getting a better "product"

• Like 1

There are resume writers that charge a considerable amount of money to have it professionally done. Why give the OP a hard time? A good CV is crucial for top jobs. Why not make sure?

Top jobs are either headhunted and/or word-of-mouth.

Even in my humble f&b management -sort of- career, I never had to write a curriculum vitae.

Out of the work environment for quite a while....possibly there explanations, phrases, or word usage that might be more helpful to use here - a Thai slant to it.....

to quote a previous poster

From one of your previous posts, you started a new job the a 5 year contract last June. Didn't work out?

wink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Out of the work environment for quite a while....possibly there explanations, phrases, or word usage that might be more helpful to use here - a Thai slant to it.....

to quote a previous poster

From one of your previous posts, you started a new job the a 5 year contract last June. Didn't work out?

I was offering a suggestion as to why the OP might want his resume updated by a Thai/BKK service......guess the 5 year plan didn't "work" out.....me/myself/I haven't forgotten how to work - - - - but I'm trying to.......

For what it's worth, I would be interested also. Yes, I have a great job and I thought I would not need a professionally done CV done for a long time. Now that I'm working for this company, I am often asked for my CV by the host country for their publications. They use it for their itineraries, certifications, introductions, etc. So, I could see the need for one done, even if you have a current job.