ED Visa - No Problems at Immigration

There were a lot of posts in the last month suggesting that immigration was denying people entry with valid ED visas, and I just wanted to make a post to let people know that I left Thailand to go to Korea for 2 days and came back about a week ago with no problems. I have multiple entries on my current visa, and the lady at the immigration counter didn't even look at me for more than a few seconds. To be honest I don't even remember her taking my picture. There were no Thai language tests as some people have reported, or interrogation about my length of stay, address, or course of study.

I gave her a basic Thai greeting. She just looked at me like "Whatever," browsed my arrival card which included my visa number and current address, and waved me on after giving me the stamp.

Based on my experience alone, there's no reason for people with valid ED visa to get their blood pressure up with anxiety over whether or not they'll be turned away at the airport.

• Like 1

Based on my experience alone, there's no reason for people with valid ED visa to get their blood pressure up with anxiety over whether or not they'll be turned away at the airport.

I think some of the recent elevated blood pressure has had more to do with getting 90 day extensions (or more often, a total misunderstanding by the hypertensive of what the conditions of stay were for someone entering on an Ed Visa).

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/756509-ed-visa-next-extension-denied/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed:%20thaivisa24%20(today#39;s best thaivisa topics)

Edited by Suradit69