Live music venue

flip

None of these are Thai. Cafe Mambo on the corner of Soi Green Mango sometimes has live music, as does Bondi on the next corner (Soi Sound club).

Red snapper restaurant has a live band as well. Filipino I think.

Some of the small bars in Fisherman's Village too.

Not sure if Secret Garden in Bangrak is still doing their live Sunday evening shows with BBQ. Others will no doubt offer more info.

Edited by phetphet

Shamrock (Irish pub) in Lamai, Ovada Show Band (Filipino) (think no music Sunday)

the pub (think Australien) at the corner to the Boxing Square in Lamai use to have a band early in the evenings,

some more places in Lamai beach road often have live bands (all in Lamai within walking distance),

Raggae Pub has a (normally Okay) Thai band every night around 10.30pm to 1am, but Tuesdays,

Camp Beer further out behind Raggae Pub a genuing Thai place with noisy band and cheap beers and food,
and several Thai beer pubs with band around the island, either regular bands or some nights in the week...
- try to think of some (I don't go there): Opposite BigC at bit to Bo Phut a fairly new place - and at the Chaweng Beach end corner behind Thai International Hospital (opposite Tesco) - and of course the moving Night Market (wherever it is for the week) has a stange with typical Thai band from around 10pm til 1 or 2am...

Edited by khunPer
  • Like 1

Shamrock (Irish pub) in Lamai, Ovada Show Band (Filipino) (think no music Sunday)

the pub (think Australien) at the corner to the Boxing Square in Lamai use to have a band early in the evenings,

some more places in Lamai beach road often have live bands (all in Lamai within walking distance),

Raggae Pub has a (normally Okay) Thai band every night around 10.30pm to 1am, but Tuesdays,

Camp Beer further out behind Raggae Pub a genuing Thai place with noisy band and cheap beers and food,

and several Thai beer pubs with band around the island, either regular bands or some nights in the week...

- try to think of some (I don't go there): Opposite BigC at bit to Bo Phut a fairly new place - and at the Chaweng Beach end corner behind Thai International Hospital (opposite Tesco) - and of course the moving Night Market (wherever it is for the week) has a stange with typical Thai band from around 10pm til 1 or 2am...

Apparently the one opposite Big C is okay, mostly Thai clientele, but I have not been there personally. As for German Restaurants there is one in Bophut, after traffic lights another 500 meters (?) towards Maenam (I think owner is called Joachim). A branch of "Bei Otto" (very popular German Restaurant in Bangkok) is soon to open in Chaweng.