Visa Companies in Pattaya going to Savannakhet

Savanakhet is off the main backpacker trail, with no direct express bus from Vientiane although the bus from Thaket may stop there. Its a handy town with a Thai Consulate and Immigration dept to serve the Friendship bridge. Check the guidebook for places to stay as there is nothing on the river except really expensive resort rooms by the hour. Nothing much to see as the historic town is a shell with only one good cafe. Otherwise no nightlight althoughthe bright lights of Thailand glitter across the river. Southern Laos is almost a dead loss except for the Bolaven plateau. Pakse is the worst place I have ever been with the rudest people.

Pakse is the worst place I have ever been with the rudest people.

Thanks for the "heads-up" on Pakse...

I am assembling a "bucket list" of places to visit before reaching Nirvana...

Pakse...will be high on my list...I like places where people show their true disdain for foreigners...all the while...eagerly taking one's money...

Still have a few more places in Thailand...border towns are the best bet for true expressions at this time...

Pakse is the worst place I have ever been with the rudest people.

Thanks for the "heads-up" on Pakse...

I am assembling a "bucket list" of places to visit before reaching Nirvana...

Pakse...will be high on my list...I like places where people show their true disdain for foreigners...all the while...eagerly taking one's money...

Still have a few more places in Thailand...border towns are the best bet for true expressions at this time...

The best thing about Pakse is the airport, with direct cafe flights out of town.

• 3 weeks later...