Bike show in Promenade

rambling

Looks like there's a bike show starting tomorrow in Promenade, next to Fashion Island (on the way to Minburi).

กิจกรรม Big Bike Parking

พื้นที่สำหรับจุดจอดรถ Big bike พร้อมเจ้าหน้าที่คอยดูแลความสะดวก และรับฝากหมวกกั้นน็อค บริเวณลานกิจกรรมด้านนอกหน้าร้าน Au bon pain
- ลูกค้าผู้ที่นำ Big bike มาร่วมงาน รับฟรีบัตรกำนัลสตาร์บัค 100 บาท
- ถ้ามาเป็นแก๊ง 5 คน รับฟรีเสื้อยืดสกรีนลาย พร้อมชื่อแก๊งทุกคน ณ จุดแจกของตรงข้ามเค้าเตอร์ประชาสัมพันธ์ชั้น 1 The Promenade

กิจกรรม Big bike showcase
จัดแสดงรถรุ่นพิเศษ กว่า 20 คัน บริเวณทางเชื่อมแฟชั่น- เดอะพรอมานาด

กิจกรรม Big Bike Promotion สำหรับลูกค้าที่ซื้อสินค้าภายในงาน
ต่อที่ 1 ลูกค้าที่ซื้อ/จองรถภายในงาน รับฟรี บัตรกำนัลร้านอาหารบ้านหญิง มูลค่า 500 บาท ฟรี (จำนวนจำกัด)
ต่อที่ 2 ใบเสร็จมีค่า รับสิทธิ์ลุ้นรับของที่ระลึกPremium ฟรี (จำนวนจำกัด/1 สิทธิต่อใบเสร็จ)

post-43886-0-10272100-1409749992_thumb.j

• Like 1

There was one at Mega Shopping Mall in July, only few brands were there. Honda and Ducati werent there for instance. Despite of the size and numbers of brands, it is good to see these kind of shows around.

I hope we can start using highways soon then I believe there will be more bikes sold in Thailand.

Edited by Ozgur
  • Like 1

I went to this show last year. It wasn't a huge show, only Kawa and Yamaha had decent displays, Suzuki had maybe 3 or 4 bikes and I don't think Honda was even there. A few accessories stands too. If you live close by I'd say it's worth checking out, I wouldn't make the trip across town if you live far away though.

I went there on Wednesday. Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki have major models. Kawasaki also had new 250cc ninja. Ducati has 4 models and couple BMW S1000R. Additionally, there were few stands selling some equipment. The mall looked dead in the evening. Possibly, it will be more crowded at weekend.

• Like 1